Thread: How impressive is 5D compared to 3D technology

How impressive is 5D compared to 3D technology

I had seen a system called as Eurocom Panther. This notebook features 5D. What does it actually means. 3D is so complicated today on a regular desktop of monitor. And now this company comes with 5D. What does it actually means and how it works. In 3D we usually get a realistic images which looks popping out form the screen. But in 5D will be more real. What would be difference. I had seen the notebook which look like traditional model but has big glasses on the same.

Re: How impressive is 5D compared to 3D technology

5D will be more realistic. It is something where you can feel realist effects. But it is complicated to hook that on a portable platform like a notebook. This would be something better than 3D.

This one is designed for gamers. It is a powerful workstation and it can be the first kind of notebook that has a 5D technology. This new notebook will be powered by Xeon cpu with quad graphic module. It is also one of the best gaming system. It powered by Intel Core i7 and dual Geforce GTX output. Being a 5D laptop you can get amazing 3D output from the same. High end cpu and multi-gpu support offers you powerful gaming experience. Rightnow this is the one of its kind of notebook in the market. It is amazing and smooth enough to run all games. It is essential that whatever game you are playing or whatever video you are watching on the same much have a 3D support. Or else the effect will be poor. This can be a ideal high end laptop in the market.

It is a new concept I think and it is too costly. Yet 3D is not coming in many systems. It is not common at all. I had seen some monitors which comes with 3D support but they are not able to give you theater kind of effect.