Thread: Best graphic card to run Call of Duty Ghost on PC

Best graphic card to run Call of Duty Ghost on PC

Call of Duty Ghost is the latest war game. Well I have a old desktop system with quad core processor. I am using a Nvidia Geforce gpu and I am not sure about the model. But after installation of Call of Duty Ghost the game is not working. I go the same issue with many other cards. Right-now I am looking for a decent upgrade through which I can run all the latest games. I can see some high end cards in the market but it is complicated to decide. This time I am planing to go for AMD.

Re: Best graphic card to run Call of Duty Ghost on PC

Any card from Nvidia 600 series will do the job. It can offer you a good high end resolution. But if you go with lower you can still play the game on low video settings. You have to disable option like vysnc, anti-aliasing, etc. Keep the resolution at lowest and check back.

There are few card under Nvidia 600 series which can give you optimum output. If you have a gpu in that range then you really don't need any upgrade. I am talking about the lowest resolution. That is 1280x720. This cards are powerful enough to give you smart output when it comes to low resolution. And if you want more you need a more powerful gpu. Nvidia GeForce GT 630 is quiet good in this series. This card is enough to give yo lag free gameplay at a very standard rate. Here you must not expect much. Do this first. Download and install Gpuz in your system. It will give you the model of your graphic card. Update the same here through which it is more easier to recommend you. Along with it is it is also require that you tell a bit more about the system you are using. Like processor or motherboard.

You have a good system but it looks the gpu is not able to give you maximum graphic output. If you are willing to go for upgrade then buy a Intel Core i5 gaming pc with high end Nvidia 600 series gpu. That will be more than enough to run all kinds of games.

Go for full upgrade if you want a high end output. Buying things one by one wll be costly for you. You must go for the highest one so that you can get a proper output. There are many good processors in the market. If you do not want to waste time in custom build then you go ahead with a ready to use gaming pc. There are many. Gaming pc are always upgraded. Checkout some models under alien ware. They sells the most extreme gaming pc in the market. It is capable of running all time of games at maximum resolution. And if you want to for custom build then anyhow you have to upgrade the entire system leaving monitor aside.

Quad core is enough for running any new game. The issue can be with the gpu.I will recommend you to buy a new gpu with ram. That will resolve the matter. Add more ram and get a high end graphic card. That's all.

Call of Duty Ghost is a high graphic game which need a new system to run properly. If you want ot upgrade everything for the future purpose you have to go ahead with adding all new here. Keep the quad core system aside for other usage. You can buy a new ram, motherboard, processor and graphic card. This entire system will be great enough for working and offer you good output.So here going for a Core i5 is good. It is amazing processor when it comes to processing. It offers you great output with high end performance. With atleast 8GB ram and 2GB GPU your system will be able to run all type of video games at maximum settings. If you are finding this costly then there is one more thing you can do. You can go ahead with a Core i3 system with 6GB RAM and 2GB gpu. Under all circumstances keep a 2GB DDR3 gpu intact. Or else the system output will be not proper.

It is right to go for a full system upgrade instead of going for poor hardware. Because anyhow you might spend a standard money on upgrading the ram or the gpu and later on you have to upgrade the board also.