Thread: Which AMD FX series cpu will be best for video editing

Which AMD FX series cpu will be best for video editing

Which AMD FX series cpu will be good for gaming. I had seen a few model on a popular shopping website. There are few different set of processors where available. Some of them were costly while some where in my budget. I need a good one for a gaming system. I cannot find anything on my own. I only need a FX series processor for gaming purpose. My friends have a similar gaming system which works really well. So I do not want to go for intel.

Re: Which AMD FX series cpu will be best for video editing

I think there are two edition in this processor line. One is six core cpu and other one is 8 core processor. Even if you go for 6 core it is not bad at all. The processor will give you nice gaming output. It is not really necessary to buy a 8core cpu.

AMD FX are high end processor models. Some of them are 6 core while some of them are 8 core. Now there are some overclocking models also. They are costly and fast enough to give you high frequency. For gaming it is not really necessary that you buy a FX series cpu. There are more budget processor in the market. You can choose them as per your need. I am going to list you a 4core processor. This cpu is more than enough for regular gaming. The first one is AMD 3.9 GHz FM2 Quad-Core A8-6600K APU. This is a powerful apu that works really well when in comes to gaming and day to day usage. You need a combination good hardware and ram support for the same. The cpu comes for Rs.8000. 4Ghz is quiet a high clock rate for data processing. The second one is AMD 3.9 GHz FM2 Quad-Core A8-6600K APU. This comes with Radeon HD 8570D gpu support. It also comes for Rs.8000. Both are amazing for gaming stuff.

There are two things. If you want to play only games then going for any 4 core or 2 core is enough. But if you want to play + record the game then you have to go for 8 core with a good gpu. So choose as per your need.

Go for AMD FX 8350. The processor is awesome for gaming and for video editing job. It is a high end cpu that features good processing power with overclocking also. It is a costly cpu. You have to pay around Rs.14000 for the same. It comes with AM3 socket and 8MB (L2) cache. It is a 64bit cpu and offer you 8 core processor support. You can build your own ideal gaming pc through the same. It is a powerful cpu for multi-tasking. Many consider this processor as one of the best when it comes to budget. If you go for Intel Core i7 you have to pay double cost. You just to add a good graphic card with the same. A good gpu will boost the gaming output. You can play on single or dual monitor as per your need. The output will be better. And if you want to go with overclocking then you can try that also. But remember to checkout all the values properly. Any improper settings can damage the cpu.

AMD FX 8350 is awesome. A good gpu with will give you amazing output. The performance is awesome. You can play a ton of hd games on that and there will be no issue with the resolution. This cpu has got a good feedback from gamers.

People go for AMD FX due to its good output and budget price. Compare to that if we go for Core i7 then will have to pay double. My friend has a system which runs on AMD FX-8320. This cpu comes for Rs.10800. This is not a bad price. He just added a good gpu, board and around 4GB of ram. The system works really fine. We are almost able to play all kind of video games on the same. I had seen that output on dual monitor is also amazing. I will recommend you to go for it. Because as per my experience this cpu is simply great. This is a 8core processor which is easy to manage different program and it is also ideal for multi-tasking. Almost all Black edition processor are fast enough when it comes to gaming stuff.

When it comes to grpahic then you can blindly trust AMD. They deliver outstanding output. With good set of ram and powerful gpu will give you maximum resolution. AMD offer three type of cpu in FX series. They are 4 core, 6 Core and 8 Core. Even 4 core is enough for gaming.