Thread: Upcoming UltraHD TV's will break the limits of high resolution

Upcoming UltraHD TV's will break the limits of high resolution

Soon we are going to see ultra HD TV's. This new technology will boost the resolution output offering a better and powerful screen output. The TVs are not yet ready by it has in news. In a HDTV we get a optimum resolution of 1920x1080p. In uHD we can expect 3 times more higher resolution which will make it more impressive in terms of video output. I am looking for some models and cost of this TV's. Does anyone has more info on the same.

Re: Upcoming UltraHD TV's will break the limits of high resolution

uHD TV's are not yet released. They are in news. And once they are out they will be far more costlier compare to what you are getting in the market. It will take some time to get this technology cheaper.

This is a new upcoming technology. HDTV's have changed the way of watching TV. They give you good resolution and enjoyable movie experience. UltraHD is another great thing. I had seen some site were discussing about the cost. That is way to much high. A brand new ultraHD tv can be 3 to 4 times more costlier compare to what we are getting in the market. Almost all of this model will be in big size. Because to see that much resolution you need a big screen television set. The second thing which matters is the UI. What all new connectivity options they are offering. I hope the manufacturer must add wireless display technology in them. So that people can also connect their devices to the TV set an get share photos and videos.

UltraHD will have more bigger resolution. That means we are going to get more big size TV's. Change in TV technology has offered us thin size television set at a very reasonable cost. When this TV is out the cost of other will go down.

This new upcoming tv models will make the image more and more clear. I hope this would work on cable tv also. Because of having a good resolution we have to buy a hd set top box separately that is more costly. And running a serial on such a big tv will cost more. I had seen the cost of this upcoming tv which are mentioned around Rs.5,00,000. This is the costliest one where you can get a 65inch ultra hd tv. It looks soon multi-plex theaters will be replaced with widescreen tv instead of projectors. Here the size keeping on getting bigger and bigger. LG has some models in that. They are at a very high price. I am looking for development on the budget models. They are sticked to the same old interface. This thing must be applied to the regular 21inch tv so that we can have a more better and appropriate output.

uHD is a awesome concept coming soon. This tv are going to give more clear output. But this is also increasing the video quality demands. It is correct that still cable tv providers are unable to upgrade themselves.

You had not seen the cost of this Tv. At start they will be very high. It was same with plasma and Led which were released before. But later when this technology became common the price felled really fast. I had seen manufacturer are emphasizing more on the 3D technology. This uHD will be something different. Big resolution means more clear and crisp images. It will be idea for watching animated movies. It is right that for getting that much good output you also need a powerful video file. If you try to play a lower one on the same then you will not get the right kind of output for the same. Adding a blu ray disc player will offer amazing output.

Major issue lies with the cost. If that is too much high I do not really think users will be interested in the same. The cost must be at prescribed range so that it can be afforadble to all. This wll be best if it comes in monitor.