Thread: Budget 24inch monitor for watching movies

Budget 24inch monitor for watching movies

I need a 24inch monitor for watching movies. I had built up a media server system. I am using my old system for that. I had extended the storage upto 1TB and added all my movies on the same configured on wireless keyboard. The only missing is a good monitor. I have a 18inch monitor, it is small and does not look better from far. I need a good size screen which can provide a hd video output.

Re: Budget 24inch monitor for watching movies

You get a 20.1inch monitor below Rs.7000. They are the cheapest in the market and the size looks more than enough for watching hd videos on it. Viewsonic VA2046a is a LED monitor that comes in the same budget.

I have two models which I think can fit well to your needs. The higher size you go for the more you have to pay. Dell U2312HM is a 23inch LED backlit monitor. It comes for Rs.15000. It is a bit costly but big enough to give you clear display and also at a budget price. It has a DVI-D, VGA port with 4 usb ports. So you can also connect a usb on the same and view content from the same. Above all models I found this one a bit reasonable in cost and feature also. There are many big size monitor but they are too costly and I do not recommend buying them. There is one more model which is a bit more cheaper compare to AOC. I am talking about AOC I2367FH which is also a 23inch monitor coming for Rs.13000. It has a nice viewing angle. This monitor give you real color feature with nice vibrant output. It is also quiet sim and has a flexible stand.

. Dixie-R Guest

Big size monitors are costly. I will recommend you to go with a small one but in that look for high resolution. Different models come with different specs, check that before buying. 21" HD monitor can nicely fit in your budget.