Thread: Playing games on triple monitor on high end gpu

Playing games on triple monitor on high end gpu

Does investing on a high end graphic card and adding around three monitors on it is worth enough. That means will I get best performance from the same. I just want to know that today's gpu are good for using triple monitors or not. For dual monitor I am not getting satisfying result. When I play games on maximum settings it lags. It does not move smooth. This is quiet irritating.

Re: Playing games on triple monitor on high end gpu

It depend on the card model. If you buy a extreme series card then surely you can hook three monitor and get a high resolution. In the card specification itself resolution is mentioned. You can on that basis purchase. Instead of using one you must try two cards. They are more powerful.

Well you get good resolution. But you need a good card for that. And I think the 7 series by Nvidia is amazing. For good graphic output you can add multiple cards and then only you are going to get the kind of resolution you want. Like around 3 cards and then you can hook multiple monitors. Even more will do the job. The cards must belong to the most high end series which are costly. Nvidia has a Titan series also that is the most most high end card. This cards are equipped with more powerful video memory with amazing hardware configuration which makes it more better and offer smooth output. It is essential that you must choose a good one once only. Because you might not be not happy with the output and can again go for new upgrades. My friend has a eyefinity setup. He has around 3 widescreen monitors connected that looks to be working fine and has no resolution problem.

Compare to Nvidia's SLI, I think Crossfire is more better. Today if we see a number of people who are using multiple monitor are using Eyefinity. It is quiet successful and gives you good stable resolution. So if you need triple monitor support then go for eyenfinity.

It is essential that you must choose a good one once only.