Thread: Two gpu vs high end graphic card for upgrade

Two gpu vs high end graphic card for upgrade

What is good here. Benefit of having two gpu or just getting a single high end graphic card. I need some options to upgrade my system. Now I have two choices here. My friend is selling his 600 series nvidia gpu which is a bit old but capable of giving good gaming output. I had played some games on it. And from my end I can go for two new cards. But not very costly. Under a budget of Rs.8000. The second hand card is more cheaper, but I am doubtful about the usage life.

Re: Two gpu vs high end graphic card for upgrade

It is always good to buy a separate gpu with good configuration. There is no need to spend on dual graphic card. That is a waste of money. Just go for a high end card and that will be more than enough. It will give you amazing output.

There are some gpu which comes in the mid range price list and they are amazing. Now it depends on you want you want. You can go for a single card or dual. Dual care provide you a bigger resolution. But the setup is complicated here. For the games which we play today, a single gpu is also enough. There is no need to buy multiple. The setup becomes costly here. Among all GeForce GTX 760 is the best card. I think a single card is more than enough for your gaming needs. You do not need to have multiples. This card comes for Rs.22000. And it is one of the best among all. Even if you go for a 8K card you have to pay 16K for both and that will be of no use. So better go for the best one. The card offers you 2GB DDR5 memory with pci 3.0 slot. And also has support for Nvidia 3D vision technology. This card provide you a complete solution for high end gaming output.

Dual care are more powerful. Because on that you can run multiple monitors at maximum resolution. It is also important to choose the right card here. Because if you are using two different card then you will not get proper output. Your investment is wasted.

If you want to use dual gpu then you have to buy on the basis of gpu you already have. You will have to check its feature and find out all the specification and details. Also you will have to find whether the card which you are using supports crossfire or sli. This are dual gpu configuration. If not then there is no use of buying the second card. As mentioned above Nvidia 760 is a amazing graphic card. It comes loaded with great features. You can buy a 2GB DDR5 gpu that will provide high end resolution. It along can manage multiple display giving out vibrant output.