Thread: Choosing the best gpu among Nvidia and AMD

Choosing the best gpu among Nvidia and AMD

There is a always confusing among different brands in the market when you go out to buy something. I want to buy a new gpu and I am stuck with two brands here. First is Nvidia and other one is AMD. My office has Nvidia 610Ti boost gpu that works awesome for gaming, while my friends are suggesting me to buy AMD as it is cheaper. But which is best among them.

Re: Choosing the best gpu among Nvidia and AMD

Obviously Nvidia is the best one. It is a old company and it has delivered some of the best gpu's in the market. I will recommend you go to with this one. Go on the official website choose any high end card and buy it.

Well this two brands are the giants in gpu manufacturing. Now saying that Nvidia is the best is not fine. Each of this brands offer the best gpu based on various features. So comparing a specific models on the basis of features will be more helpful. Because here you get more detail information on what you are looking for. Rightnow as per the products in the market my choice will go with Nvidia. Now if you keep this two brands aside then there are more. Like EVGA, Sapphire, etc. This also provide you a similar powered gpu at more reasonable rate. For gaming many says that AMD is good. Due to its graphic technology it is capable of giving you best performance and a reasonable price. AMD even sells many high end cpu at a affordable price compare to Intel. The Radeon series by AMD is quiet popular in gaming. It is being widely used in many system. In most of the gaming articles I had seen people using AMD gpu only. So as per them going for AMD will be more better. Before buying just post the model number which you had selected.

AMD is really good in terms of gaming. It gives you a high end gpu at a very reasonable rate. You have to check the amount Vram you are getting. On that basis you can locate a powerful gpu and ignore which is weaker.