Thread: Looking for best small tv for clinic

Looking for best small tv for clinic

I need a affordable TV for a clinic. I can see really costly models on the web. I do not want to buy any of them. I just need limited features but it must be affordable. Being a TV used for work purpose, there is no need for any special enhancement. The size must be a bit bigger so that all videos on it will be visible from a distance. I am going to wall mount it.

Re: Looking for best small tv for clinic

There are ample of brands under 20 inch that comes in the price range of Rs.9,000 to Rs.13,000. That much you will have to pay for a flat panel tv set. If you want more cheaper then you will need to look for some Chinese brands.

Go for Sansui 22 Inch SAP22fh LCD Tv. It comes for Rs.11,000. It might be more cheaper. I had seen this brand on snapdeal. Also my friend has ordered the same one recently. It is one of the best budget tv in the market. It offers you a 22inch screen size with great video output. Unlike all other models it offers you 100000:1 display resolution that is really enough. For connectivity the tv offers you hdmi and usb ports also. Almost all tv models in the price range comes with similar features. There is nothing unique. Now at the price of 11K you are getting a bit bigger size tv. It is a 22inch TV which works really well. While there are ample of models which are more costly. The look of this tv is also great. You can wall mount it. I find it more wider in size. It has a vibrant rectangular screen size which has great output. While there is one more model which is more bigger than this and comes at the same price. It is Mitashi 24MIC0V04. This is a 24 inch size LCD tv a bit more bigger. This TV has a TFT screen which is low on resolution output but enough for basic use. In terms of connectivity it has higher number of options over Sansui.

If you are serious about the look then you can go with many cheaper models available in the market. There are some Chinese brands in the market. Under which you can find a 16inch TV at a price range of Rs.6000 to Rs.8000.

Micromax has a 20inch TV for Rs.8500. It is not good in looks but a good TV at a affordable range. The TV offers you additional features like SRS Sound System that enhance the audio output. I will not say this is a really great model, but it is good enough to view picture and watch videos. While if you are willing to play a more then you can go with some models under LG and Panasonic. Panasonic TH-L24C5D is a 24inch TV at a price of Rs.11,000. This TV is bigger and better with more better output and reasonable features. Due to large screen size you can simply fit it well at a reasonable distance and still the view will more clear. LG is also having some great TV models which is more clear. There are benefits of having more better resolution over others. LG 22LN4100 gives you IPS Panel on a 22inch screen size. The resolution is far more better compare to others.