Thread: driver failures with GTX 560 Ti Twin Frozr

driver failures with GTX 560 Ti Twin Frozr

I own a Geforce GTX 560 Ti Twin Frozr and having problems with verfailures. It will happen many times in a day when I am working on my pc and the computer will freeze. Sometimes I get a message "Nvidia Display Driver Has Stopped Responding and Successfully Recovered" and the driver recovers automatically and I dont have to reboot the computer. I have tried many drivers from old to new but nothing is working for me? Can anyone tell me how do i solve this issue?

Re: driver failures with GTX 560 Ti Twin Frozr

The error that you are getting could be because of many things, like it might be a hardware issue with the hard drive, ram or power supply. Or it can be also a software conflicts like Daemon tools or such. You can try to use different media player or can even install a codec pack. Try to perform a clean boot to troubleshoot a problem in your system by reading from here - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Well, if you have onboard Realtek driver's installed then remove it immediately. You can follow the below steps to solve this issue:
    1. First of all try to uninstall your Realtek Sound Drivers from your computer.
    2. After that install the latest Nvidia Drivers that you can get from the Nvidia website.
    3. Try to ensure that it includes the HD Audio drivers that comes with Nvidia, for same you can check this via going to the "custom install" option.
    4. Aftert hat you need to go to Control Panel > Hardware & Sound > Manage Audio Devices > Right click on any you use > Properties > Advanced > Untick "Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device" & "Give exclusive mode applications priority".

Check now if the card is working properly or not.

Can you try to run video card stability test. Download Video Card Stability Test which is a Video Card Stress Testing software amd run it for a couple of hours. Also download 3DMark11 which is a benchmark testing software for measuring the graphics performance of gaming PC. If both the test runs without any issues then there might be some other problems related to the graphics card. You can also try to configure clean boot or select few services at startup. For that go to Msconfig > General Tab > Selective Startup > disable all > press ok and then restart your pc and check the difference.