Thread: Integrated graphics not found - Virtu MVP cannot be installed

Integrated graphics not found - Virtu MVP cannot be installed

My system has ASUS P8Z77-V Pro Motherboard and a cpu having integrated gpu. Today I have tried installing LucidLogix Virtu MVP but while installing its driver I got an error message saying "Integrated graphics not found - Virtu MVP cannot be installed". I don’t know why I am getting that error message, integrated gpu on my cpu works fine with the board, any idea what might be wrong???

Re: Integrated graphics not found - Virtu MVP cannot be installed

From where have you downloaded the drivers??? Virtu MVP latest driver are available at company's website, have you tried installing those. There are possibilities that your current drivers might be old or might have some kind of incompatibility issue. Other than that make sure Multi-GPU switch in BIOS is enabled, just try out what I’ve suggested and let me know if you are able to install it successfully.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I had downloaded it from Intel downloads page, after your suggestion I have tried downloading and installing driver Form Company’s official website as well but no avail. I still get the same error, Multi-GPU switch in BIOS is already enabled and I have tried installing it with integrated gpu as preferred without any luck. Let me know if there is anything else that I need to check out??

I will suggest you to plug your monitor in to integrated gpu , set preferred card as integrated gpu in Bios and enable multi-GPU mode on. Rather than installing drivers from Intel or their official site, download the ones ones on ASUS website. Once you install your dedicated card and its driver successfully, you can try installing Virtu software. You can set preferred mode to iGPU or PEG as per your desire and connect your cable after that. I don’t think you should face any issue in this way, try it and post back if it helps.
    xp1800 overclocked to 2.4ghz
    an35n-400u mobo
    256mb of adata ddr500
    maxtor dimondmax8 40gb 7200rpm
    geforce4 ti4400
    52x32x52x16 cd-rw/dvd combo
    Tt 420watt psu

I had faced that error previously and below is what I had done to fix it.
    • First turn on the igpu from system agent configuration in advance tab.
    • Now use your asus support cd click on lucidlogix virtu mvp wizard.
    • Once that process gets completed you will have a lucid wizard folder on desktop having lucidwizard application.
    • You simply have to run it from there, your system will reboot a couple of times and Virtu MVP will get installed.