Thread: GTX 690 Backplate Release Date and information?

GTX 690 Backplate Release Date and information?

I just saw the preview of EVGA GTX 690 Backplate and it seems good. Anyways I was planning to get a new graphic card for my computer and I think that this graphic card is good for my use. I don’t know if it is released or not, so can anyone tell me about its release date. Also if anyone had any information about this graphic card, it would be really helpful if they shared it with me. Can someone tell me about it?

Re: GTX 690 Backplate Release Date and information?

EVGA GTX 690 is the graphic card that provides high end graphics and uses the new GeForce architecture which provides a great performance in gaming. This is possible because of raw dual-GPU power technique used in this graphic card. This graphic card is designed to provide an overall top performance for gaming for giving you top of the world performance. This is the world’s fastest graphic card which uses the Dual 1536 NVIDIA CUDA core GPUs in it. NVIDIA GPU Boost technology is used in EVGA GTX 690 to maximize clock speeds to give a high end performance.

The power supply and flow inside the graphic card is also every good. It also includes dual vapor chambers which keeps the internal parts of this graphic card cool and doesn’t raise the temperature even when under heavy processing duty. This graphic card is best if you are a regular overclocker and will overclock this graphic card. Even when overclocking EVGA GTX 690, it is fine if you don’t provide extra cooling to this card using the water cooling system or by any other means. Also the processing speed of this graphic card is high because of NVIDIA Quad-SLI technology used in it. It will easily support multiple monitors using this technology.

The graphic card has been released on May 3, 2012 and graphic card suppliers like EVGA and ASUS have already started supplying it all over the world. This graphic card is available in 2048 MB and 4096 MB form in market the features that it has are:

1. NVIDIA SMX Engine
    2. NVIDIA GPU Boost
    3. NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
    4. NVIDIA Surround
    5. Supports four concurrent displays; three dual-link DVI connectors, one Mini Displayport 1.2*
    6. Microsoft DirectX 11 with Direct Compute 5.0 support
    7. NVIDIA PhysX Technology
    8. NVIDIA 3D Vision Ready**
    9. Quad NVIDIA SLI Ready
    10. NVIDIA CUDA Technology
    11. PCI Express 3.0 Support
    12. OpenGL 4.2 Support
    13. OpenCL Support