Thread: Do you like Amoled Screens. If yes Why ?

Do you like Amoled Screens. If yes Why ?

In this world the competition has became very tough. It is very hard to survive in this competitive world. The mobile lovers are having really having a good profit due to this competition as the companies are making many new things in the mobiles. Recently the mobile companies have introduced t he amoled display screens in their new mobile phones. This screen is very good to use but the problem with the screen is that it uses more battery of the phone. Is there any amloed screen lover. If you like the amoled screen then please tell me that why do you like the amloed screen?

Re: Do you like Amoled Screens. If yes Why ?

Amloed, it is a hybrid technology that paros the active matrix backplane from the other TFT screen displays. Amoled screen displays the OLED. The amoled screen displays have the faster response time then the other traditional displays. Amoled screen have the faster pixel switching which is the good part of the amoled screen. The amoled screen is the best screen than compared to other TFT displays. The amount of power the display consumes varies significantly depending on the color and brightness shown. I am having the Samsung galaxy S which has the amoled screen display and I am impressed with the display and the phone.

Re: Do you like Amoled Screens. If yes Why ?

I am having Nokia N8. I am not happy with the display provided by the noka. I searched for the which display and found that they have used amoled display. I don’t like the amoled screen display. Amoled displays are difficult to view in direct sunlight compared to LCDs because of their reduced maximum brightness. The organic materials used in Amoled displays are prone to degradation over a period of time. The amoled screen display will burn if you use it for an extended period of time.