Thread: Computer crashes with MSI N570GTX Twin Frozr II

Computer crashes with MSI N570GTX Twin Frozr II

Hi friends In my computer with MSI motherboard, Intel i5-2500K processor, 4Gb RAM, Cooler Master Silent Pro 600W 80+ Gold PSU and 1TB hard drive. Few days back I have bought MSI N570GTX Twin Frozr II graphic card which is very nice and designed for full potential of DirectX 11 to enable you to achieve a level of exceptional performance in games of last generation. Now problem is whenever I play any game in my computer at that time computer crashes. First I tought this problem is occurring with any particular game and that is why I have tried different game but result was same. I have removed MSI N570GTX Twin Frozr II graphic card from my computer and put it in to another PCI e slot and then when I start mey computer at that time also I get same problem. I don’t know whether problem is with my motherboard or with MSI N570GTX Twin Frozr II graphic card. if anyone have solution regarding this then please help me out.

Re: Computer crashes with MSI N570GTX Twin Frozr II

I have read your problem and First thing I will suggest you is to download Driver sweeper in your computer and then remove currently installed graphic card drivers. After removing the drivers you have to restart your computer. After restarting your computer you have to go to the official site of the Nvidia and then click on download driver’s option and select the graphic card which you are using. Now download the drivers and then install graphic drivers in your computer. After installing the graphic drivers you have to check whether your problem gets solved or not? i hope after installing the latest graphic card drivers in your computer will resolved this problem.

Are you using stock setting of your MSI N570GTX Twin Frozr II graphic card or you have done overclocking? If you have performed overclocking with your MSI N570GTX Twin Frozr II graphic card then I will suggest you change it default setting and then you have to check whether your problem get solved or not? Many times due to overclocking also this type of problem can take place. you have to also see whether you have latest BIOS in your computer or not? if you don’t have latest BIOS in your computer then you have to go to motherboard manufacturer website and download latest BIOS file and then update BIOS in your computer. After updating the BIOS in your computer you have to see whether computer works fine or not?

If above solution does not help you to get rid of this problem then I will suggest you to open your cabinet and disconnect your MSI N570GTX Twin Frozr II graphic card. After removing your MSI N570GTX Twin Frozr II graphic card connect it with any other computer and then check whether you are getting same problem or not? if you face same problem after connecting your MSI N570GTX Twin Frozr II graphic card with any other computer then there might be something wrong with your computer other wise problem is with the your computer only.

In my case same problem was occurred with my Nvidia GTX570 graphic card and first I have tried all the possible solution fix this issue but none of the solution helped me to solve this issue. now after that I have come to know that my power supply was not providing enough power to it and because of that whenever I was trying to play game at that time computer was crashing. Now after that I have bought new power supply and then my problem get solved, if your need any more help regarding this then let me know.

Well I have uninstalled MSI N570GTX Twin Frozr II graphic card from my computer and then installed it again but after reinstalling the drivers also I was facing same problem. now after that I have downloaded latest graphic card drivers from Nvidia official site and then installed it in my computer but after doing that also I was experiencing same problem. now after that I have performed BIOS update in my computer and after updating the BIOS in my computer all the problem gets solved, but now whenever I open Nvidia control panel at that time I get locked by DEP. What should I do to resolve this problem? Thank you in advance.

You can solve this problem by deleting the nvwss.dll file from your system. you have to open my computer and then go to the C drive. after doing that you have to open system 32 folder from the windows and then you have to look for the nvwss.dll file and delete it. after deleting the nvwss.dll you have to go to the start menu and select all programs and choose Nvidia and try to launch it. as far as I know by trying this trick you will be able to start Nvidia control panel in your computer. If you face same problem even after trying above solution then you should open start menu and type CMD in search box and then press enter. In command promt video you have to type “bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff” command and press enter. Now you try to launch nvidia control panel in your computer and check what the result is.