Thread: Intel DH57DD motherboard does not recognize PNY GeForce GTS250 graphics card

Intel DH57DD motherboard does not recognize PNY GeForce GTS250 graphics card

Hi guys I am using computer in which I have Intel DH57DD motherboard, Intel Core i3 processor, 2X2 GB RAM. My computer was working properly but when I connected my PNY GeForce GTS250 graphics card and then try to start my computer at that time my system does not recognize it. I have removed graphic card from my computer and then connected it again but after that also I get same problem. I have also tried to solve this problem by connecting the graphic card with another PCI-e slot but that does not make any difference. I don’t know what is wrong with my computer if anyone have solution regarding this then let me know.

Re: Intel DH57DD motherboard does not recognize PNY GeForce GTS250 graphics card

You should open BIO setting in your computer and then check whether you have set graphics to external PCI-e or not? if graphics are not set to external PCI-e then you need to change it to external PCI-e and then save that setting and restart your PC. Now you have to check whether your computer detects your graphic card or not? If you are facing same problem even after setting graphics to external PCI-e then you should connect your PNY GeForce GTS250 graphics card with any other computer and then you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not? If you get same problem after connecting your PNY GeForce GTS250 graphics card with any other computer then there might be something wrong with your graphic card otherwise problem is with your motherboard. If you need any more information then let me know.

Re: Intel DH57DD motherboard does not recognize PNY GeForce GTS250 graphics card

Which power supply you are using with your computer? Many times this type of issues takes place if power supply cannot provide enough power to it, try different power supply with your computer and then check whether your computer recognize your PNY GeForce GTS250 graphics card or not? If your graphic card gets recognized with different PSU then you need to buy new PSU. In your computer BIOS is not updated then you have should go to the official site of the Intel and then search for the Intel DH57DD motherboard, now after that you should click on “Latest BIOS and driver updates” and select BIOS. Now download the BIOS file and then perform BIOS update in your computer. After updating the BIOS in your system you have to check whether your problem gets solved or not?

This problem occurred with me also, I was using Intel i3 530 cpu and while searching solution on internet I have come to know that Intel I3 530 comes with integrated graphics so it does not require graphic card. now after that I have changed my CPU with Intel Core I5 760 and my problem get solved. I will also suggest you to change your CPU with Intel Core I5 760 or Intel core I5 750S then your problem will get solved.

Thank you for replying me. updating the BIOS does not helped me to solve this problem and then I have contact Intel Support regarding this problem and they have also suggested me go for new CPU and then I have bought new Intel core I5-750S processor. Now after changing the processor when I start my computer at that time I get two beeps only and nothing happens. i have removed graphic card from my PC and then when I try to start PC at that time I get same issue. what should I do to solve this problem?

Whenever you change any components in your computer at that time you need to reset your BIOS setting so that system can recognize it. you have to first turn off your computer and then unplug power cable. After doing that you have to remove CMOS battery jumper connector and after some minutes you have put it again and then plug your power cable. After doing that you have to start your computer and open BIOS setting. You have to make sure that everything is set to default value and then save that setting. After performing these steps you will not experience any problem.