Thread: Wireless keyboard and mouse work with my Samsung smart TV ES800?

Wireless keyboard and mouse work with my Samsung smart TV ES800?

I have Samsung smart TV ES800 which I brought last month for my Home system. Samsung is release unbelievable smart TV product. The ES8000 offers a dual-core processor that provides feature of multitasking and smooth switching between Smart TV applications. It have many feature and superb clarity. It is really nice and I love it. It also allows you to surf the web. I want to use my wireless keyboard with it to surf internet. So, should I connect my Logitech Wireless MK260 keyboard mouse with Samsung smart TV Es800? If anyone have idea about this feature so please let me know.

Re: Wireless keyboard and mouse work with my Samsung smart TV ES800?

I also have LG smart LED TV. I brought it last year. It is really awesome TV and have grate feature. It also have HD support and 3D view. It does not connect the wireless keyboard with TV when I try to connect it. After a few months I tried another keyboard and it worked. Than I came to know that some models does not support and some support with smart TV. I enjoying my surfing now with wireless keyboard. I have Smart TV 2011 edition and Smart TV 2012 edition have more compatibility than 2011 edition. It supports more number of keyboard brands and more frequency in smart TV 2012 edition. You can try to connect your Logitech wireless keyboard with Samsung smart TV. I hope it will connect and if it will not connect than try another one.

I brought LG smart TV a couple of week ago and I was disappointed with lack of wireless keyboard support for internet browsing. However Samsung has exactly same problem. It is also not supports wireless keyboard. It means that TV manufacturer are totally focus on developing Application, looks and Feature but not developing the hardware supports. So, you can are not use your TV same as computer like Surfing and typing emails. But you can use iPhone or Galaxy to do this. Download the TV remote Application for keyboard and game control and it works.

I have Samsung Smart TV and Using from last six months. It provides many features and application. Clarity and movie quality is fine but I cannot connect wireless keyboard with it. It is too much troublesome. I cannot move cursor when on internet. I don’t why Samsung does not provide supports for wireless keyboard when using a internet with such advance and high end electronic equipment. I hope Samsung will be providing updates for those who want to proper navigation when using a internet. I wouldn’t mind if I want to pay for these.

Quote Originally Posted by AnbuP View Post
    I also have LG smart LED TV. I brought it last year. It is really awesome TV and have grate feature. It also have HD support and 3D view. It does not connect the wireless keyboard with TV when I try to connect it. After a few months I tried another keyboard and it worked. Than I came to know that some models does not support and some support with smart TV. I enjoying my surfing now with wireless keyboard. I have Smart TV 2011 edition and Smart TV 2012 edition have more compatibility than 2011 edition. It supports more number of keyboard brands and more frequency in smart TV 2012 edition. You can try to connect your Logitech wireless keyboard with Samsung smart TV. I hope it will connect and if it will not connect than try another one.
    Which keyboard did you find that works with the LG smart LED TV?

Quote Originally Posted by spidergirly View Post
    Which keyboard did you find that works with the LG smart LED TV?
    I dont think that any keyboard will work with LG smart LED TV as they have mentioned nothing about it. They only say that the user-friendly interface can be easily navigated by a remote control with finger touch pad or smart phone with an Android or iPhone QWERTY keyboard application. No information is given on USB keyboard, wireless or otherwise.
    Searching the forums can help you to find your answers more quickly