Thread: Compatible BIOS for ASUS ENGTX560 Ti DCII TOP Graphics card

Compatible BIOS for ASUS ENGTX560 Ti DCII TOP Graphics card

It seems to have that I have screwed up my brand new Graphics card without seeing the documentation. I don’t know how to use it further now in my computer. I need a original and compatible BIOS to get it work. The part number is 90-C1CQA0-L0UAY0YZ. Somewhere I have read that the original BIOS was named something like 70.24.2e.xx. The Graphics card contains 1 GB memory with 900 MHz. I don’t know where else to look for this BIOS because I could not able to find it on the Asus support page or anywhere else. How can I use this card? Do you think that this Graphics card can outperform well without the matching BIOS?

Re: Compatible BIOS for ASUS ENGTX560 Ti DCII TOP Graphics card

The bios update does not go with the both original and new card. The information on the Asus suite Flash program gives an error message "bios does not match your graphic card" or something like that (which is a factory overclocked TOP version, maybe it is because for a new bios). Have you been tested to make sure that your clock speeds to the TOP edition yet with? If yes you can adjust your BIOS so that there are the new clock speeds inside. I'm assuming that the card was not overclocked from you, but it is overclocked by default from the factory. You could try lowering them back a bit in time. If you know how to do that, put the clock back to 732 MHz times.

Try to perform a Clear CMOS RTC also called clear which is to reset the BIOS memory on the motherboard to reset it. This is usually a jumper to move to a position 1/2 to 2/3 for a short period of time and return to its original position but it can also be a button located on the PCB, or even at the plate I / O depending on the model of your motherboard. Please refer to your motherboard manual to find the Clear CMOS / RTC on your motherboard. If this does not help, remove the round battery on the motherboard, (power off the PC), power supply and then try to launch the configuration without the battery itself. If this boot, turn off the computer and reinsert the battery. If this still does not work, replace the battery and keep the diagnostic procedure.

ASUS introduces two versions of the GTX 560 Ti: a standard version and an overclocked TOP version. Both cards feature the second generation DirectCU cooling. The new cooling is very powerful, this is easy to see in our test results. Even with the extra high clock speeds of the TOP version we see in our heavy stress test is still a decent temperature. The new cooling has unfortunately also a drawback: if the graphics card is overtaxed and therefore hotter, the cooling at a higher speed to turn. This is pretty good to hear. If the card is not heavily used, it is the sound proceeds.