Thread: can not find driver for geforce Gt525M

can not find driver for geforce Gt525M

hi there, I have Dell Inspiron with Nvidia Geforce GT 525M inbuilt graphic card. Last night I install fresh copy of windows because my laptop is rebooted after an every 1-2 hours. I lost my driver installation disc which come along with my laptop. I make a search on internet and got all other driver but I cannot get video card driver. My laptop have Nvidia Geforce Gt525M GPU. So, I checked Nvidia official website for driver but I cannot get from there also. Anyone please help me, where should I get driver for Nvidia Geforce Gt525M GPU.

Re: can not find driver for geforce Gt525M

I also have Geforce Gt525M in my Lenovo notebook and having a same trouble because my small brother trying to Upgrade the OS because of that I lost my all Application and data which I placed in my system partition as well as Drivers.i installed windows and download Application, audio, Wi-Fi driver and installed it but cannot get video driver. I am search many of pages and websites but not get till now.

Hey dude, I am using Dell Inspiron along with Nvidia Geforce Gt525M. I Have Smart look and Superb Graphic support. I mostly use my laptop for playing games and for 3D Max application. So, always need graphic support and Without video card driver my laptop is waste for me. When I brought this laptop from retailer they are not provide me any driver disc along with it. When my window crashed so I install fresh copy of windows7 at that time I need to install driver. I make Google search easily got the all the driver of it. Driver for Nvidia Geforce Gt525M is available at official website. http://www.nvidia.in/object/notebook...driver-in.htmlclick on link to get driver for Gt525M.

Thanks for your reply, I checked that link which is you provided in your post. The driver is provided in this website is for windows7 not for windows Xp. The problem is that I am using windows Xp. So, should I get driver for windows Xp support? or should I change the whole OS? i am confused please help

That is right, The graphic driver of Nvidia Geforce Gt525M is for Windows7 at official website of Nvidia. As per my knowledge Geforce GT525M series is specially design for some Notebook series which have windows 7 license version because of that driver for windows Xp is not available till now. Windows7 gives better performance and good look than Windows Xp. So, I suggest you up-gradation of OS is good solution instead using the machine without graphic driver till to get proper driver for windows Xp.