Thread: How is Nvidia EVGA GeForce GTX 570 HD SC

How is Nvidia EVGA GeForce GTX 570 HD SC

I had bought a new Computer for myself last month but I was not able to take a graphic card as that time I was having some budget problem so I was not able to take a graphic card. But now I am thinking to get a new graphic card for myself and after doing some research I came to know that Nvidia EVGA GeForce GTX 570 HD SC is a decent and a good graphic card. So I would like to know some details and if possible can some of the users who are using this graphic card can give some small review kind of thing about this graphic card.

Re: How is Nvidia EVGA GeForce GTX 570 HD SC

The specs of the GTX570 HD SC:

• TV tuner N
    • Interface type PCI Express 2.0
    • Display Ports Quantity 1
    • Number of HDMI ports 1
    • DVI port 2
    • DVI-I ports 2

Memory
    • Graphic adapter memory 1280 MB
    • Graphics adapter memory type GDDR5
    • 320 bit memory bus
    • Memory clock speed 3900 MHz
    • Memory bandwidth (max) 156 GB / s

Cooling
    • Type of active cooling

Technical details
    • Compatible operating systems Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
    • Processor
    • Maximum resolution 2560 x 1600 pixels
    • NVIDIA Graphics adapter family
    • Graphics Processor GeForce GTX 570
    • Processor clock speed 797 MHz
    • Parallel processing SLI ,3-Way SLI
    • Shader clock 1594 MHz
    • Graphics adapter RAMDAC 400 MHz
    • Resolution (maximum analog) 2048 x 1536 pixels
    • Resolution (Maximum digital) 2560 x 1600 pixels

Minimum system requirements
    • Mac compatibility N
    • Minimum system power supply 550 W

Video
    • DirectX version 11
    • Shader model version 5.0
    • OpenGL version 4.1
    • HDMI Y
    • HDMI version 1.4a
    • PhysX Y
    • Dual DVI Y
    • CUDA Y
    • HDCP Y
    • 480 CUDA cores
    • 3D Vision Y

Battlefield 3 rotates smoothly even though I had 2 GB ram DDR3 memory with 6GB in turn because he suffered from occasional frame drops, which at times can be very frustrating. Battlefield 3 he turns on the highest settings with Anisotropic 16x and 16x AA at 1920x1080 between 55 and 110 FPS. The FPS can still vary, so you get higher FPS in single player and Co-op. Although there is a standard program for over clocking so I have not tried it yet because it runs fine after my opinion and I have seen no game where I really had problems with low FPS. The disadvantage of the EVGA GeForce GTX570 SC HD is that the fan produces a lot of noise, not too much but it is clearly audible especially when playing graphic heavy games including BF3 is a simple solution is to use a headset.

I have chosen for this video card because of its quality but reasonable price-quality ratio is favorable for me. And the fact that the HDMI can be connected. With regard to price and quality, this video card is very good if one looks at other GTX570. Evga is the price of the clock speed compared to the cheapest, with its 797 Mhz. KWA is my performance measured up with this video card on 3dmark11 just slightly faster than the same configuration with a standard GTX580. Certain aspects in this review, I cannot answer. Do not continue to this video card overclocking. At this time is running at ie 797 MHz. Personally I find it very hot at the moment that I turn 3dmark11. Temperature may reach its 83 degrees. Personally I find this very high. This temp I got because I've left it standby. After installing Evga presision I can change the fan settings because of which it is now at 71 to 75 degrees. I am also very pleased with this video card, Movies and games look yet again super.

When it comes to NVIDIA GPU-based graphics cards, it turns EVGA is a cornerstone in the market. As one of the largest NVIDIA partner and one of the largest manufacturers in the U.S., the manufacturer has in the enthusiast sector in recent years mainly for video cards by its GeForce cards with cooling water or the super-OC models are made of talk. But in addition to the water-cooled graphics cards EVGA has in the air-cooled models placed primarily on reference performances. Meanwhile, it seems the graphics card segment belong to almost sound too good to provide its graphics cards with dual-fan design. Creates hardly a graphics card makers in the retail sector are a single-fan combination to cause a stir. The dog will then also get EVGA out from behind the stove, creating new graphics card, which also put on a dual-fan cooler. These models depends EVGA simply the initials "DS" on which stands for Double Shot, and then the two-fan solution is to mark. NVIDIA's high-end segment starts at about 300 € to date with the GeForce GTX 570 GPU, precisely such a pixel from the accelerator EVGA DS-series, we've picked out with the EVGA GeForce GTX 570 DS HD. While NVIDIA's GTX 500 series actually provide in addition to two DVI ports, a mini-HDMI output, EVGA has the HD models marked a full HDMI port and a full DisplayPort provided. That sounds on paper everything very interesting. In practice, we show in the following pages.

Description EVGA GTX 570 HD
    Model: GTX570 012-P3-1571. Processor: GeForce GTX 570. Core Clock: 732 MHz. Memory Clock: 3800 MHz. Memory Interface: 320 bits. The number of stream processor cores 480. Memory Type: GDDR5. RAMDAC: 400 MHz. Bus Interface: PCI Express 2.0 16x, SLI. Maximum resolution: 2560x1600. Cooling: radiator and fan. Support for API DirectX 11, OpenGL, 3D Vision, CUDA, PhysX. Interface: DVI-I, DVI-I, HDMI, Display-Port. Support for Windows 7, Vista. Approximate gross weight of 1.50 kg.

Model EVGA GeForce GTX 570 HD 2560MB GDDR5 is made on a black PCB under the bus PCI Express 2.0 x16 and is cooled by dual-slot cooler active type. The accelerator operates at frequencies 732/1464/3800 MHz (kernel / Shader units / memory), compatible with DirectX 11 Shader Model 5.0 and supports technologies such as NVIDIA Surround, NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround, NVIDIA CUDA Technology, NVIDIA PhysX Technology and NVIDIA 3 -Way SLI Technology. On its rear panel has two connectors DVI, and one output HDMI and DisplayPort.

My previous card was NVIDIA's GTX 285, they only had a fan which compared to the GTX570 really was much quieter with 2 fans in full operation (3D benchmarks and games). That is why I give only 4 stars because it is an annoying noise, which is actually playing through the headphones. Look at the film it is as I said very quietly and is thus not disturbing. Another thing to fall, the length to the GTX 285 has is pretty well reduced. They fit at first go to a normal PC-MIDI format. The power connectors are rear mounted and not on the side, so you also need the extra space for the power cable. I will keep the graphics card because I am very pleased with the performance. The volume I try using software by controlling the fan profile to get a grip. Per degree Celsius, here is a step control of the cooling fan.

MSI GTX570 model is the latest generation of video cards with a core speed of 770MHz. Integrates a memory GDDR5 1280MB to 320bit, with a frequency of 4000MHz. The video card has two slots and a PCI-Express x16 Version 2.0, which allows you to better manage data exchange between different video card and main board. Allows a maximum resolution of 2560x1600 (digital) video output ensuring 480p, 720p, 1080i. It has two DVI-I and a HDMI to connect any monitor, transferring the best video data. Supports DirectX11 for viewing images much better. These specific and additional, as Anti-Aliasing, PureVideo HD, guarantee the quality of the product, which allows to achieve high performance, further improvements to the structure of the video card, data management and quality of materials used, have contributed to create a product with high performance and definitely reliable. Allows for SLI with another video card the same, ensuring improved performance in every area and is also compatible with the standard 3-Way NVIDIA SLI. This new family of vga provides unmatched performance in DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.0 environment thanks to the second generation NVIDIA Unified Architecture and NVIDIA PhysX new physics.