Thread: Best Kepler Product to replace GeForce GTX 570

Best Kepler Product to replace GeForce GTX 570

I am thinking to upgrade my system and I am looking for the Kepler probably Ivy Bridge that can replace the GeForce GTX 570. Can somebody tell me that if the nVidia GeForce GTX 670 will be a better replacement for me. I found that the 670 will cost about $500. Normally I purchase a second fastest single GPU card because this saves some money for me. Do you have some suggestion for me? If yes then please help me. Please reply as early as possible. I am waiting for your replies for this. Thank you so much in advance for reasing and replying to this thread.

Re: Best Kepler Product to replace GeForce GTX 570

My recommendation to you is to get the GeForce GTX 680 card. This is the best option for you. GTX 680 provides the Phantom with the latest Expertool software, which allows the clock speed of the GPU to be stored in the memory. The card comes with the same four monitor outputs as the reference model from Nvidia and will also have two SLI connectors and two power connectors. The GeForce GTX 680 GPU is the fastest, most advanced we've ever created. But it is not unique. GPU Boost technology dynamically increases the clock frequency to provide more performance. V-Sync adaptable maintains the fluidity of any video frame rate and prevents fragmentation of the images. And NVIDIA Surround allows you to play with three monitors from a single graphics card. I am also using the same card and very satisfied. I am sure that you will never regret your purchase.

Re: Best Kepler Product to replace GeForce GTX 570

The GeForce GTX 680 is considered by the company and the card with the GPU more efficient so far, making work with a power consumption of only 195W, very low compared to other cards of great power, all thanks to new technology Kepler applied to the GPU. One of the new features of the GeForce GTX 680 is the dynamic clock that allows the amount of frames per second changes according to the needs of the program is running, all generated via hardware. This dynamic clock can get to work with stable speeds of up to 1.100MHz when needed, or down to 324MHz when there is no need for excessive power. Nvidia GeForce GTX 680 with has reduced the CUDA processing cores, allowing cores include compounds 1536 to 3.54 billion transistors. In addition, you can connect up to four monitors with a single video card, and top it includes support for 3D Vision Surround and SLI technology that connects up to 3 cards to an ultra maximum performance.