Thread: Details of power Arcade friendly CRT televisions

Details of power Arcade friendly CRT televisions

I need to travel a lot as a part of my job. During these travelling sessions, I need to stay at such places which don’t have television sets. I like to travel in my tempo which has enough storage space that I can carry my own television around. I don’t want some expensive high end television; I just want a cheap television which won’t cost much power. Even a CRT television will do. I need a television which has a power return function and from the arcade family. I know in this era of LCD, LED and Plasma television, it is difficult to find a CRT television, but if anybody can provide some information about CRT televisions still available in market, it would be really helpful. I don’t want to miss regular football matches. Can someone suggest me some good televisions that are easily available in market?

Re: Details of power Arcade friendly CRT televisions

I can’t tell you about any shop where you will get such a television, but you will have to browse in local sales or second hand stores to acquire such televisions. I know that at these places you won’t get details if it is a power returning model or from arcade family, but at least it will get you a good television for your need. Power return means that when the television is turned on, it will start from the same input channel it was turned off on. If you say that you need to travel at such places where no connection for television cable is available then this feature won’t be of much use. As connection is not available and even if you find one what chances of it will be that it will have all the channels you need. If the channel is not there then the last input channel will be shown blank. You will anyways have to scan manually all the channels to see which are available and which are not.

Re: Details of power Arcade friendly CRT televisions

If you are asking for a CRT television that are available in market, then I can suggest you some. My job requires me to work in an electronic store so I know some CRT televisions that are still available in market. You can try Sylvania SRT2319 19” television. It comes with a curved screen and has a display of aspect ratio 4:3. It has a coax and composite inputs. Another television that you can buy is Sylvania SRT2213. This is a good television if you want to travel along with it. It is just 13” with curved screen. It comes in a compact model and has aspect ratio of 4:3. It too has coax and composite input. You can also try Sansui DTV2798A which is big television set. It is of 27” and gives aspect ratio of 4:3. It too has a curved screen and has four inputs; coax, composite, s-video and component. Another television you can try Sony Trinitron KV-2502U which is a 25” television. It has curved screen and aspect ratio of 4:3. It too has four inputs; Coax, Composite, S-Video and RGB-Scart. You can also Toshiba 27A42. It is a 27” television with aspect ratio of 4:3 with a curved screen. It has three inputs; s-video, component and composite. There is another television Sony Trinitron KV-27S25. It is a flat screened television with aspect ratio of 4:3 and of size 27”. It has two inputs; s-video and composite. You can also try JVC AV-27530 which is of size 27”. The aspect ratio that it gives is of 4:3 and it has a curved screen. It has three inputs; 1x component, 1x s-video and 3x composite. You can also try JVC AV-32230; this television has a curved screen and aspect ratio of 4:3. It has three input channels; 1x component, 1x s-video and 3x composite. The main disadvantage of this television is that it is too big as the screen is of size 32”.