Thread: Which is been best among LCD monitor 30" and LCD/LED TV 32"?

Which is been best among LCD monitor 30" and LCD/LED TV 32"?

Hello friends, I was thinking to purchase a new monitor for my system and was looking for it from long time, nothing to seem better for, in last I have come across two one is LCD monitor 30” or LCD/LED TV 32”, I am going for bigger one as I am gaming person and love to play games. Most of time I use system for playing, hardly do suffering or watching videos/movies on to it. I am having NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285 graphics and will be upgrading to GTX 580 sooner and wanted a monitor to get a 1920 x 1080 resolution which is full HD effect of it. So I wanted to know which will be best for me and tell me reason behind it. Thank you.

Re: Which is been best among LCD monitor 30" and LCD/LED TV 32"?

If you are getting 580 card earlier then I would say that you better go 30” monitor which will be best and great option to have, it is not at all worth with 285. If you are thinking to purchase monitor then you have to see how far you seated and how much pixel you are getting, these entire thing you see and go for monitor.

If planning to have 30” monitor then I would like to say that those monitors are having 60Hz refresh rate and according to me 60Hz refresh rate with 1920x1080 resolution that also in TV is very much nice and also you will be able to get in cheap. I think that you are more to gaining then you should go for 32” monitor so that you have better experience of game and also you should have a high power graphics card which can supply that much thing to output screen. Before changing monitor I would suggest that you better change graphics card, once that is been changed then you can get any range of monitor but range till 30” then you will be getting better performance and also better look.

If you are sitting very much closer to system and playing games and doing other stuff then for that 30” monitor will be best, but now days there are LED monitor so there is no need to going for LED TV for it and also you will be getting better experience of games. If you are sitting little far then for that 32” will be really great and also effective to play on it.

If you are getting GTX 580 then it is more than enough for high resolution 30” monitor and you can play any demanding games on to it. I really do not think that anyone will be going for 32” TV as it is not computer monitor. There is not a particular reason to get a 32” TV for a 30” monitor. If you are going for image quality then you are getting same computer monitor there is not difference in that. I would like to say that TVs utilize different kind of image processing and also voodoo, so due to which it make movies appears better and it is being used in all TVs. So it is not at all better for system and I will be not going for TV for system.

I would like to tell you that I was using Sharp 32” as monitor for my system and was getting really bad quality such that I was not able to read text. When I used to play games then it was really great and proper effect which is been need for games. If you are using for work then it is really of no use, but as you are gaming person you might be fine with TV, but when you will be doing other work then you will be finding trouble and also it will very much hard for you to work. One more thing which I would like to tell is that 580GTX will be working great with all of your games and if you are playing at higher resolution then it is very much fine with it. I was using it but was have limited CPU then also was very much happy with it. if you are playing any game at 1920x1200 and playing that also in 2560x1600 then you will be getting difference in FPS such that it will double what was you were getting in lower resolution. So better select best one for you.

I think that going for 32” TV will be best option for you and it will be best for games, but do have 580 cards, if you try to run it with 285 then it is not at all worth to play games with it at higher resolution.