Thread: Which is better monitor OLED or LCD

Which is better monitor OLED or LCD

hi guys

I was looking to buy the monitor for my computer but I am not sure what to but OLED or LCD . that fact that I don’t know anything about this . is there any one here can help me on this, can someone here explain what is difference between them I will be appreciative this

Thanks

Re: Which is better monitor OLED or LCD

The most important thing is that OLEDs do not need a backlight, means an OLED is self-luminous. A liquid crystal display that is backlit LCD is no end in either a CCFL or LED Leuchtstoffroehre backlight. The LED monitor are great in coming because the contrast is better.

to the extant that I know In an OLED falls away completely this problem and therefore can flexible OLEDs are made. Even with OLED displays, there is a passive or active matrix. In passive-matrix OLED pixel which is addressed by row and column characterizing his position, be placed under tension. When AMOLED each pixel is controlled by at least two transistors.

The main advantages of OLEDs are:

1. High brightness with high contrast
    2. Very good Seitenablesebarkeit
    3. High Contrast 1,000,000:1
    4. incredible response times
    5. Full-color displays and flexible displays possible
    6. Low weight
    7. Compact, ultra-thin design

LCDs do not emit light, but what they do is reflect the light that hits them in segments activated. And with these features the OLED passes over the LCD, but it all off, the OLED are much thinner, flexible, have a much higher definition and its weight is considerably smaller. The OLED (organic LED light emission) is based on a layer electro-luminescent film a LCD (liquid crystal display) by a reactive organic compounds, a specific electrical stimulation generating and emitting light by themselves.

The LCD devices require a backlight, which translates into a significant energy requirement. The OLED is an acronym for "Organic Light Emitting Diod" produces a light that uses less energy. a panel of organic material is placed between two conductors (an anode and a cathode) and when it comes to electricity, the material produces a clear luminescence. Each pixel emits its own light. Moreover, thanks to the use of organic material, OLEDs are lighter, flexible and require little energy for the ignition. For example, a 40-inch LCD TV absorbs more than 100 watts for the operation, it requires only an OLED 10.

OLED screens viewing angle of 180 degrees . it allows to realize a color display with the ability to emit its own light: unlike the normal liquid crystal display. OLED does not require additional components to illuminate the screen. For example, the monitor of the laptop from which I write now consists of 2 main parts: Liquid crystals and lit a lamp that illuminates them back and allows us to see

Well the OLED First of all, the price still very high (but incidentally it was also a plasma TV screen until recently). Secondly OLEDs seem to have longevity of less than LCD or plasma since the organic material in its composition seems to lose its property of emitting light after a few thousand hours of use. Because of this problem especially the trade of these screens is still very limited. It is possible that in the future, however, can become very popular saving us a lot of money in energy consumption.

l33t Re: Which is better monitor OLED or LCD

Thanks. Because I will buy the LCD after two days.....so thanks for post it.

The LCD panel incorporating a liquid crystal molecules wrapped in plastic between different layers, which are polarized and adopt a specific degree of tilt to filter the light generated by a lamp behind the screen, according to whether one wants show one color or another. Its main advantage, besides its small size, is the energy saving. Where as OLED Technology that has very few years and gradually going to be seeing more and more. It is a LED classical variant where the emission layer has a organic component: the OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) is a diode that layer based on an electro-luminescent film formed by a component organic reactive with a particular electrical stimulation generating and emitting light