Thread: GeForce GTX 560 Ti not working due to kernel error

GeForce GTX 560 Ti not working due to kernel error

Hello friends, I have purchased overclocked GeForce GTX 560 Ti graphics card for my system and also of sudden it has been stopped working. It is telling me due to kernel error is not working. Really do not know what to do with it and also is there any method which can be worked and make my card working as it was earlier. Let me tell you that I have not overclocked card but purchased it from store as overclocked. So please suggest me what should I do to solve it. Thank you.

Re: GeForce GTX 560 Ti not working due to kernel error

The problem which you are been getting is already been suffered by plenty of other people who have faced it and also the best option to solve the problem is that you better underclock your graphics card, once you have done it then you will not be getting problem with it and also it will be working fine. Most of people have tried that method and did not got the same problem again in future, so I would also suggest that you also do it.

Hello everyone, I was also having same problem with card which is been solved with above user method. But started to get other problem with it, whenever I am playing any of games or watching any of video then graphics card become pink and also it start to flicker, I know that graphics card is not at all bad. I think that problem might be occurring as I have underclock it, where this problem was not been seen when card was overclocked. Even try to update BIOS so that it solve problem then also there was not help for me. So can anyone please tells what should to do? Thank you.

In some cases you need to manually expand the voltage from the producer's default to what the memory cards were outlined for. Search up the specs for your memory cards on the Net and see what they state your memory (Slam) volts are appraised for (as likely as not 1.65V) In the BIOS SETTINGS; it’s in all probability set for 1.5V, which will create precariousness with memory if not modified. This can create A considerable measure of situations if it‘s not set right.

The only solution to solve this problem is that you need to go to BIOS and over there need to change ram operating voltage, once you have done that then you can check performance of your card and you will be able to properly. It was same thing which I have tired when I was getting same problem.

I have purchased a Geforce GTX 560 TI for my Gigabyte, I inserted the 16x slot in my motherboard, I plugged the power cable which was been included in box, on the video card two cables, such as attacks on video card, but since I no longer have power outlets I attacked only because they are in parallel and should not be a problem. Start the PC and the card's cooling fans are spinning, but the BIOS just cannot see. I have come to doubt that what was, yet, seeing that the two power connectors are in parallel the power absorbed is the same one that is with two connectors. In fact, the cooling fans running. I found that the auxiliary power is used to power the fan 12 volt and the video card is powered from the slot (5 V). I read in the guidebook of the video card that has to be disabled the video card installed on the motherboard may be the one?

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy $inghs View Post
    I have purchased a Geforce GTX 560 TI for my Gigabyte, I inserted the 16x slot in my motherboard, I plugged the power cable which was been included in box, on the video card two cables, such as attacks on video card, but since I no longer have power outlets I attacked only because they are in parallel and should not be a problem. Start the PC and the card's cooling fans are spinning, but the BIOS just cannot see. I have come to doubt that what was, yet, seeing that the two power connectors are in parallel the power absorbed is the same one that is with two connectors. In fact, the cooling fans running. I found that the auxiliary power is used to power the fan 12 volt and the video card is powered from the slot (5 V). I read in the guidebook of the video card that has to be disabled the video card installed on the motherboard may be the one?
    I would like to say that you need to run the VGA power on all the Molex and two 6-pins, one does not work or rather only run fans but not card. So better get it and after that it will be start working.