Thread: Getting black screen with Gigabyte GT 430 1gb ddr3

Getting black screen with Gigabyte GT 430 1gb ddr3

Hi friends I am using Gigabyte GT 430 graphic card and it is giving me problem. Whenever I start my computer at that time I get black screen. If I use computer without graphic card at that time it works fine. I don’t know what is wrong with my computer. If anyone has solution regarding this then let me know.

Re: Getting black screen with Gigabyte GT 430 1gb ddr3

You have only mentioned your graphic card model number; provide full system specification so that I can help you according that. You should also remove Gigabyte GT 430 graphic card graphic card from your computer and then you have to insert graphic card in your computer again. After doing this you have to check whether it makes any difference or not?

I have removed Gigabyte GT 430 graphic card from my computer and then I have connected it again. Now after doing that also I was having same problem. in my computer I have Asus motherboard in my computer and 2Gb RAM. 250watt Power supply unit and Intel Pentium Dual-Core E6600 processor. Please help me to solve this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoya View Post
    I have removed Gigabyte GT 430 1gb ddr3 graphic card from my computer and then I have connected it again. Now after doing that also I was having same problem. in my computer I have Asus motherboard in my computer and 2Gb RAM. 250watt Power supply unit and Intel Pentium Dual-Core E6600 processor. Please help me to solve this problem.
    I have reached information regarding this graphic card and it requires at least 300 watt power supply. You are using 250watt Power supply unit and I think that is why you are facing this problem. I will suggest you to remove Power supply unit which is you are using with your computer and then you have to connect any Power supply unit at least with 300watts and then check whether you are getting same problem or not? You have to also check your graphic card with any other computer and then check whether same problem is occurring or not? If you get same problem with other computer also then problem is with your graphic card only.

Same problem was occurred with me also. I was using Nvidia graphic card. I have first thought that problem is related PSU and that is why I have tried different PSU with my computer and after trying different PSU I didn’t get any problem.

I have tried power supply unit with 450watts but after doing that also I was getting black screen only. When I connect my Gigabyte GT 430 graphic card with different computer at that time I didn’t get any problem. I have also tried different PCIe slot In my computer. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem? Thank you in advance.

Many times this type of problem occurs because of the BIOS. I will suggest you to go to the official site of the motherboard manufacturer and then you have to download latest BIOS from there. Now after that you have to burn bootable CD of it and then update BIOS. Now connect your Gigabyte GT 430 1gb ddr3 graphic card again with your computer and after doing that you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not?

I was also using same problem with my graphic card and then I have come to know that problem is occurring because of motherboard BIOS and then I have update BIOS in my computer and after updating the BIOS my problem get solved.