Thread: Need windows 8 supported drivers for NVIDIA GeForce Go 7950 GTX

Need windows 8 supported drivers for NVIDIA GeForce Go 7950 GTX

I am using Alienware m9750 in which I have NVIDIA GeForce Go 7950 GTX graphics. Recently I have installed windows 8 consumer preview. I want to install NVIDIA GeForce Go 7950 GTX drivers in windows 8. Please let me know is there any way to install drivers in windows 8?

Re: Need windows 8 supported drivers for NVIDIA GeForce Go 7950 GTX

As far as I know windows 8 supported drivers of NVIDIA GeForce Go 7950 GTX available on internet. You can simply download it from internet and then installed in your computer. If you need any more information regarding this then let me know.

All you need to do is go to the official site of the of nvidia and after that you have to first select download drivers option. Now after doing that you have to select Product Type and then choose Product Series. Now after that choose correct product and then select windows 8 operating system. Now after that you have to download the drivers and then install it in your computer. I was also looking for windows 8 supported drivers for my graphic card and then I get drivers from official site of nvidia. You should also try this.

I have visited official site of nvidia and then I was looking for windows 8 supported drivers for NVIDIA GeForce Go 7950 GTX and when I select windows 8 operating system at that time it shows drivers are not available. Is there any way to download drivers?

Quote Originally Posted by Sereno View Post
    I have visited official site of nvidia and then I was looking for windows 8 supported drivers for NVIDIA GeForce Go 7950 GTX and when I select windows 8 operating system at that time it shows drivers are not available. Is there any way to download drivers?
    To download windows 8 supported drivers for NVIDIA GeForce Go 7950 GTX you have to click here DOWNLOAD. After clicking on download button you will get redirected to nvidia driver download page and then you have to click on download button and then click on agree and download button and then download drivers.

Hello friends I was also looking for NVIDIA GeForce Go 7950 GTX drivers which supports in windows 8 and i have downloaded drivers from official site of nvidia. Now when I try to install drivers in my computer at that time I get error. I don’t know what is causing this problem. please help me with this.

Are you using 64bit version of windows 8 or 32 bit version of windows 8? In my case was trying to install 32 bit drivers on my computer which have windows 8 64bit version. Now after that I have downloaded 64 bit drivers in my computer. Now after downloading 64 bit version when I tried to install that in my computer at that time I didn’t get any problem.

Yes, you have to make sure that you have downloaded correct drivers for your operating system otherwise you will get error while installing that. Same thing happen with me also and then I have downloaded correct drivers for my OC and then problem get solved.