Thread: Screen goes blank while setting resolution to full HD with Intel integrated graphics driver

Screen goes blank while setting resolution to full HD with Intel integrated graphics driver

I am experiencing problem with Intel integrated graphics driver in my computer. Whenever I try to set full HD resolution in my computer at that time screen goes blank. If I put screen on default resolution then it works properly. I don’t know what is wrong with my computer. Please help me out.

Re: Screen goes blank while setting resolution to full HD with Intel integrated graphics driver

Provide full details of computer specification so I can give you solution according to that. you should first try to solve this issue by reinstalling Intel HD Graphics Driver in your computer. Many times reinstalling drivers can help to fix this type of problems.

Re: Screen goes blank while setting resolution to full HD with Intel integrated graphics driver

I have already tried to solve this problem by reinstalling integrated graphics driver in my computer but after doing that also I am getting same problem with my computer. Below is my computer specification

• Motherboard - Asus P8H61-M LE
    • Processor – Intel Core i3 2100
    • RAM – 4 GB
    • HDD – 500GB
    • PSU – Coolermaster (430W)

I am also using Asus P8H61-M LE motherboard and I was also facing same problem with while setting up HD resolution. First I thought problem is with my monitor and that is why I have tried different monitor with my computer but after that also I get same problem. now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the drivers in my computer which does not make any difference. Now after that I have downloaded Intel HD Graphics Driver version 15.26.5.64.2656 in my computer and then I have installed that in my computer. After installing Intel HD Graphics Driver version 15.26.5.64.2656 when I tried to set HD resolution at that time it worked fine. I think you should also try this solution.

If you want to download Intel HD Graphics Driver version 15.26.5.64.2656 then you have to visit official site of Intel and then click on support and select download drivers. After doing that you have to search for the Intel HD Graphics Driver version 15.26.5.64.2656 drivers and then download it or you can download drivers by clicking here DOWNLOAD.

I have downloaded Intel HD Graphics Driver version 15.26.5.64.2656 in my computer and then I have installed it. But after doing that also same problem was occurring. Now please tel me what I should do to get rid of this problem.

I have noticed that if you set resolution from Intel control panel instead of windows then you will not get any problems. I am telling you this because same problem was occurred with me also then I have contact Intel support regarding this and they have told me to set resolution from Intel control panel. After trying that solution my problem get solved,

Yes if you try to set resolution from Intel control panel in your computer then you will not get any problems. in my case I was also experiencing same issue and then I have tried to set resolution from Intel control panel then my problem get solved.