Thread: Tv shows are appearing to be out of order in Apple TV after upgrading it to IOS 5.0

Tv shows are appearing to be out of order in Apple TV after upgrading it to IOS 5.0

I own a Apple TV and I have recently updated the software to IOS 5.0 and since then I don’t know why but my tv shows are appearing to be out of order, they were Unwatched and they used to be listed together in alphabetical order and that was quite easy to find out particular shows but then now after the upgrade they are appearing to be out of order but then they are still together, is there anyone else who has faced the same and has an idea about solving it?

Re: Tv shows are appearing to be out of order in Apple TV after upgrading it to IOS 5.0

I own a Apple TV and I have recently updated the software to IOS 5.0 and since then I don’t know why but my tv shows are appearing to be out of order, they were Unwatched and they used to be listed together in alphabetical order and that was quite easy to find out particular shows but then now after the upgrade they are appearing to be out of order but then they are still together, is there anyone else who has faced the same and has an idea about solving it?
    I have been facing the same issue since after upgrading my 2 Apple TVs, since the issues is with both tvs I am quite sure that there is something wrong with the update, possible with iTunes 10.6, if anyone finds out a solution for this then please share it here, it will be very helpful.

Re: Tv shows are appearing to be out of order in Apple TV after upgrading it to IOS 5.0

You can count me in as well for this issue, even I think that there is something wrong with iTunes as in my case the issue started after updating iTunes v10.5 to v10.6, I have tried uninstalling v10.6 an d rolling back to v10.5 but then it did not helped as the iTunes is not able to read the library just because it has been updated to v10.6, I don’t know why this mess is all about but then I want to solve it out somehow, so is there anyone who can help me out with the same???

I was having the same issue but then now I have solved it out by restoring to iTunes to 10.5.3 and now all the TV Shows showing up in Alphabetical order again,, if you all want then you can try out the same and see if the issue is getting solved or not, it is worth to try out. Just try out and then post back the result that you get for this solution.