Thread: Suggestion for best 50 to 55" LED TV

Suggestion for best 50 to 55" LED TV

can anyone here help me on this actually I was looking for the purchasing of the a brand new 50 or 55" LED tv. I will really appreciate if someone form here can chip in to suggest which is the best brand or the model present in the market at the moment . I am not looking for the high end TV that contain the smart tv/wifi built in and all but it will be nice if it have the 3D vision feature and the glassed for that also available be reasonable as far as the price goes , my budget is nearly about $1500-2500 but that can be flexible . is there any one here can help me on this I looked everywhere but can find the decent answer to this , I will be really be glad if someone here couple help me on this matter

Thanks in advance

Re: Suggestion for best 50 to 55" LED TV

Like to recommend you the Panasonic Plasma's which has the best picture quality unlike the any other LCD TV ,. High resolution images, sharp and realistic, fluid movements, screen and ultra low power consumption. The Panasonic plasma TV technology gives your service, offering unique viewing experience. it is the best choice for you worth a money , should get this one

Yeah you are right in fact I just bought Panasonic Plasma P50GT30Z here and that day we bought we saw the Avatar movie on it and like to tell you that the moviel looked really awesome on it . actually first I was looking for the LED TVs from Samsung but the sales person recommend me this TV and I a glad I took the advice , also like to you that the power usage dissimilarity among a Plasma as well as LED lately is just 10-20 Wa

Thanks guys for the reply but I am not comfortable to buy the plasma TV instead I will stick to the slim LED as think form what I have saw that the picture quality is better than Plasma . although I am not sure as I am not tech savvy

Samsung UA40D6600 is a brilliant 40-inch 3D LED TV to bring together the positive aspects of the latest LED technology with the craftsmanship of an artist. It has a range of superior high definition pictures are incredible vibrant with a razor-sharp edges. Moreover, you can enjoy the wonders of a true 3D cinematic knowledge driven by Hyper Real 3D Engine from Samsung. capabilities on the inside of this kind as Ultra Obvious Panel Samsung, Obvious Movement Charge four hundred, Digital Sounds Filter, BD Smart and wide color enhancer also offer full

yeah you are right This is a great 3D LED TV for the price. While not all the features of the D8000 Smart TV's, it has almost everything and even has a built-in Wi-fi. For those not looking for the budget loot like 3D TV to break, I recommend this

UA55D6000 is the largest value of Samsung's 55-inch 3D LED TV with Edge-lit LED backlight with dimming and the nearby Double-frame-rate technology, 120Hz refresh rate and Samsung apps ...

For that size that you looking for I like to tell you the only good option to you is the Plasma panel. And the Panasonic models plasma range is the one that you should get asn it is for the reason that the picture quality on that models are really stunning , just because all the LCD/LED that I have saw has have the problem of motion blur . just see any movie with the fast action and you will know what exactly I am talking about

Well like to suggest you the Sony Bravia KDL-46NX720 it is the best the connector consists of the usual inputs and outputs: 4 HDMI, 1 VGA, 1 SCART, YUV 1 and 2 USB ports. The first USB allows, for example, to connect a storage device dedicated to the PVR (recording and time shifting of television programs) while the second will be dedicated to the media player. video formats are supported. For example, our MKV files were not read. A multimedia hard drive is much more independent performance in this area. With integrated Wi-Fi, the Bravia NX720 can be connected to the network to enjoy not only the gateway DLNA, but also access to online services (YouTube, Dailymotion, M6 Replay, ...) and to Qriocity (movies and music on demand). The new chip image processing XReality in Standard, the new XrossMediaBar interface and Skype Ready 720p (with a Sony optional) are also by appointment.

LG 55LW4500: 3D polarization-TV what is suggest it is 3D TV is the LG Electronics 55LW4500 with polarization filter technology and a generous screen size of 55 inches is currently just under 1,000 € - in the face of the TV's a fair offer. Polarization 3D provides several advantages: In contrast to the 3D shutter technology artifacts such as crosstalk are minimal, the brighter picture overall. In addition, the pole-glasses are lighter and cheaper. This is unlike Shutter 3D three-dimensional content, however, only "half" full HD and not HD. In the normal 2D mode, the LG 55LW4500 supported with LED-backlit 1,920 x 1,080 pixels, of course. The dynamic, but in practice there are no meaningful contrast ratio is with LG 7 million: to 1. The response time of the panel should be about 2.6 milliseconds.

all led lcds are the same virtually! you really can't go wrong with any of them. lg has the best lcd out! i would look into that one.

When buying LCD/LEDS over 40" you seriously need to think about wanting to the PLASMA'S. Currently have a pair of 32" LCD Samsungs, 55" 3D Plasma Samsung and a couple of 42" Panasonic Plasmas in my household. I fell in love with the 3D Samsung Plasma. the image clarity blew each alternative tv on show after I watched Avatar on it. HD tv is great on the plasma yet as blue ray movies. consultants would conjointly advise plasmas yet. I still love the Panasonics as they seem to be a rock solid tv