Thread: I want to Mirror Internet from MacBook Pro to apple TV

I want to Mirror Internet from MacBook Pro to apple TV

as I found from many sources that the apple TV would prove to be the best option for me and accordingly made a purchase of the apple tv and right now I want to replace the cables. Between Itunes, Netflix and HuluPlus, I would have roughly the whole thing minus a few shows. To add further, If I'm watching something on the Internet on my MacBook Pro which is running with Lion, I am able to mirror it to my Apple TV? Sp can you give me some great suggestions in this case so as to solve my issue. I'll just stick with my Roku player. Please advise.

Re: I want to Mirror Internet from MacBook Pro to apple TV

As you are inquiring regarding the mirroring it to your Apple TV , I will answer positively that you are able to do that . The new edition of mac os x lion will tend to allow you to mirror content.

According to me, I suppose that you won’t currently do that with Lion, as , I can say that they demo'd extended AirPlay features with the subsequent operating system Mountain Lion lately, but it would be stupid to pay for now on the strength of prospect software, there perhaps software along with hardware limitations to what Mountain Lion will AirPlay or else they might even modify their minds previous to they have the release.

I can get what you are saying but there are still some doubts which I need to clarify. So , Will it miror from the apps on my iPad, such as ABC, NBC, and few more additional apps other TV apps, and I assuming it will render the service.

In your case I may suggest that you need to check each the apps your planning on making use of . and in addition, not all of them hold up the Airplay,ie HBO.

I can get what you are saying but there are still some doubts which I need to clarify. So , Will it miror from the apps on my iPad, such as ABC, NBC, and few more additional apps other TV apps, and I assuming it will render the service.
    I have some information which I will like to provide you and as I have found that you are not able to mirror macbook to you HD TV by making use of apple tv. The single thing you are able to mirror are those present in your Itunes which tend like songs and movies and nothing else. In addition , I would like to tell you that Apple TV in itself supports NETFLIX, PAY PER MOVIE along with YOUTUBE, and only some other websites which can be linked by means of home sharing and which can be controlled either by and apple remote or else an app 'Remote' by means of your iphone or else ipad. Along with this , I will also tell you that you are able to mirror videos to Apple TV from your iphone not Mac book.

As there are users which are having some inquires does the Apple TV have a browser, similar to Safari? Or Officially, does this mean a browser can be added? And to tell them about the same , I would tell that with Apple doesn't include a browser,but the ATV OS is intimately related to the iphone/ipod OS. And I would say that there is some third party software called AirParrot, you are able to download a demo, and it will work just very well until Mountain Lion becomes accessible .

There are many people who keep saying that they are not able to do that but in my case, I am currently doing it right now with airparrot! And regarding the airparrot , it works quite great and we are all loving it. you can get hulu plus,also the amazon prime and so on, and you need to make use of your tv as an extended screen, and also make use of spotify and so on.

In my case, I have found some important info which will assist you and according to me, a decent work-around to mirror a MacBook Pro to your AppleTV is to initial ally mirror your MacBook to your iPhone 4s or else iPad by making use of an app like Air Display and then mirror the phone or else tablet to the TV by making use of their mirroring ability. The screen response to the TV is a bit slow by making sue of this middle connection and it will do help in your case.