Thread: Apple TV all of a sudden stops streaming music

Apple TV all of a sudden stops streaming music

I have been using Apple TV and everything was working fine but then I don’t know what went wrong with it suddenly and now all of a sudden it stops streaming music, this happens randomly and I have to reconnect to the library and start the streaming again, I think that this issue has started after I updated os but then I am not that sure if it is the actual cause of it. Is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about solving it out?

Re: Apple TV all of a sudden stops streaming music

I have been using Apple TV and everything was working fine but then I don’t know what went wrong with it suddenly and now all of a sudden it stops streaming music, this happens randomly and I have to reconnect to the library and start the streaming again, I think that this issue has started after I updated os but then I am not that sure if it is the actual cause of it. Is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about solving it out?
    I am facing similar issues after updating the Apple TV 2 software to 4.4 and since then I have been facing the below two issues:
    • When I play my music library via via iTunes 10.5 then the sound gets stuck as if someone has stopped the music.
    • When I play music through iPhone 4 to Apple TV 2 then I don’t know why the tv goes to sleep after 15 minutes, I am aware that I have set it so but then I think it should go to sleep if it is inactive and not I between like this.

I am quite sure that this issue has started after updating the Apple TV 2 software, it was not there before.

I am having the same issue and this started after upgrading iTunes to 10.5 as well as AppleTV iOS to 4.4.2 , in my case the Apple TV just stops to playing after 2 songs, I have tried skipping to the further songs but then it does not plays them and stays at 0:00, as far as a workaround is concerned I have tried streaming the same from my computer and it is working fine, other than this I have found that the my library sometimes stop streaming and this happens often, the only thing that is helping out here is to shut down iTunes and then reconnect from AppleTV. Is there anyone who can help me out as well???

I was facing the same issue previously but then now I have solved out the same after updating to iOS 5.0 for AppleTV, so if you all want then you can try out the same.