Thread: Apple TV keeps on saying for Authorizing my computer.

Apple TV keeps on saying for Authorizing my computer.

I have recently bought Apple TV and then problem that I am facing with it is that it keeps on saying to authorize my computer for purchasing a movie and so, I have already don’t the same things not of times but then it keeps saying the same every time, is there anything that I will have to do to get rid of it???

Re: Apple TV keeps on saying for Authorizing my computer.

I have recently bought Apple TV and then problem that I am facing with it is that it keeps on saying to authorize my computer for purchasing a movie and so, I have already don’t the same things not of times but then it keeps saying the same every time, is there anything that I will have to do to get rid of it???
    I have been facing the same issue, I mean that when I buy a movie under a different AppleID then I have to authorize it in the same way that I had too in older purchases on a new machine but then here the problem is that when I stream the movie to the AppleTV then it keeps giving me authorization warning. I have been looking after s solution for the same but then I have just found more and more people having the same issue but not even a single solution by officials. If anyone finds out a solution for getting rid of the Authorization message then please let me know, it will be highly appreciated.

You can count me in as well, I am facing the same problem when trying to watch a movie using ATV2 and which resides in iTunes on my Macbook, I did not had this issue previously but then I don’t know why is it asking me to "authorize." Every time, I have tried out the below solution so far but then they have not helped:
    • Rebooting the tv
    • Turning sharing on/off
    • Deauthorizing and reauthorizing
    • Updating and restoring

No matter what the issue still exist is there anything else that I can try out to get rid of this issue??

I will like to inform you that I am having the same issue and I have been trying out a no of solution by now but then none of them has been able to solve it out, I had contacted the apple tech support and they said that they are aware of the issue and they have been checking out the same and will contact me with a solution soon, they did not assured me with any time frame so I can’t tell when this issue will get fixed but then you can try out a temporary solution to get rid of the warning message and it is just that one has to play the episode on his system in iTunes and then stream it via AirPlay his Apple TV. I am doing the same for now, so if you all want then you can try out the same till there is a permanent fix for this issue.

I have checked out for the same and I have found one mentioning that his issue was solved after trying out the below solution, so just give it a try and find it out if it is really helping:
    • If your iTunes media folders are organized then open the same and make sure that there is no missing media file
    • In order to check out the same just double click on the movies in iTunes and if it gets marked with exclamation mark then just uncheck those in the iTunes, probably the ones having exclamation mark.
    • Once you are done with the same then you will not get any authorization error.
    • Just check out the same and then post back the result that you get for this solution.

I have tried out the solution that has been mentioned above nut then none of them seems to be helping, I have checked out for the missing media files and I did not came across any having exclamation mark and all, I think you all might be having a bit different case as compared to mine. Is there any other workaround that I can try out to get rid of it??? Any further help regarding this will be highly appreciated.

As far as I am aware the loading time directly depends on the network, I am not having any such issues here, so better check out the below things:
    • Make a speedtest and it should be 6mbps for instant HD
    • You can check out for wifi interference or try out Ethernet as well

Other than this check out the dns and make sure that it is default by ISP
    If you still have any issues then you can contact the isp or the tech support and see what they have to say about the same, if it is a common issue going around then they might be aware of it.