Thread: stuttering graphic with amd hd 6870 crossfire

stuttering graphic with amd hd 6870 crossfire

I have amd hd 6870 crossfire setup and I am experiencing stuttering graphic problem while playing Crysis 2 game. I don’t know what Wong is with my computer but this problem is frustrating for me. If anyone has solution regarding this then let me know.

Re: stuttering graphic with amd hd 6870 crossfire

Well I will first suggest you to check whether this problem occurs with any particular Crysis 2 game only or you are facing this issue with any other games also. if you face same problem with any other games also then I think problem is with the drivers otherwise problem is with the Crysis 2 game only.

You have not mentioned anything except your graphic card model number and that is why I would like to ask you that which PSU you have in your using? Many times if you don’t have PSU according to graphic card requirement then also this type of problem can take place.

In your computer do you have catalyst control center 12.1 installed in your computer? if you are using catalyst control center 12.1 then I will suggest you to uninstall that from your computer and then download catalyst control center 12.2 in your computer. I am telling you his because catalyst control center 12.1 has problem with many fames. I was also facing same problem with my AMD graphic card and then I have downloaded the catalyst control center 12.2 and installed in my computer. now after installing catalyst control center 12.2 in my computer my problem get solved.

You can also try this solution.

If you want to download catalyst control center 12.2 in your computer then you have to visit official site if the AMD and then click on download drivers and then you select the graphic card series and operating system. after that you will be able to download catalyst control center 12. Or you can download it by clicking below download button.

DOWNLOAD.

I have tried to solve this problem by downloading and installing the catalyst control center 12.2 in my computer but that does not make any difference. In my computer I am using PSU with 450W. please let me know how can I get rid of this problem.

You have mentioned that you are using PSU with 450W which might be causing this problem. I think you should check your system with any 650W PSU and then see whether you are getting same problem or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie-R View Post
    You have mentioned that you are using PSU with 450W which might be causing this problem. I think you should check your system with any 650W PSU and then see whether you are getting same problem or not?
    In my case PSU was causing this problem. And then I have tried PSU with more watts and then I didn’t get any problem. I think same problem is occurring in your computer also. if you need any more help then let me know.

Thank you for sharing this information with me. I have tried different PSU with my PC and then I was not facing same issue with games and that is why I have replaced PSU and all the problem get solved.