Thread: Information about LG IPS235V monitor

Information about LG IPS235V monitor

I need to get a new monitor and this time I am thinking to get the LG IPS235V. I have gone through some of the reviews of this phone and this really sounds well to me but I was thinking that it will be good to get some suggestion from the people over here and so I am posting this here. So please post with some information about this monitor.

Re: Information about LG IPS235V monitor

I can say that this monitor really very good even if we consider the price of it. The colors are great and the brightness really impressive. At some point I felt that the text on it was blurry and I was thinking that this is the fault with the monitor but this was the problem with the Mac OS X Snow Leopard and I get it solved. This monitor is running perfect and I can recommend you this for the best performance.

The monitor is having an excellent value for money, excellent sRGB color space, pre-calibrated, and all these are very good for photography and video, I give it 5 stars if it were not for the base a little too light that shakes the monitor when it acts on a menu command, this is made for really recommended, I am also having a NEC 2490WUXI2 and I must say that apart from the looks this monitor is leading in all the aspect and you can go for this without any doubt.

The LG IPS235V is using LED lighting. It delivers energy savings of 55% compared to conventional LCD monitors. This is incomparable when it comes to the brightest image. Also this is having the LED lamps, no mercury, and this is good for a better environment.

The LG IPS235V has IPS (In-plane switching) display. This technology is much wider viewing angle than standard displays. This is especially useful if you're not always right or your screen is often more than one person for your monitor. It is having the IPS which is used for maintaining a high color fastness. This makes the LG IPS235V also ideal for photo or video editing.

Other than these features, it is also having the HDMI port and with the help of that on the LG IPS235V, it is easy to connect your PC or laptop monitor. The result is a world of difference, sharper image and richer colors. You can enjoy details that previously were not visible. View your pictures and videos on razor sharp picture and let family and friends enjoy your media collection. There is no doubt that this is a good monitor and I am sure that you will never regret your purchase.

Here are the features of LG IPS235V 23''. Just take a look at this. It will be helful to you to compare this with some other monitor, if you have any other in your mind.
    • IPS 23 inch LED Monitor
    • 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution
    • 250 cd / m² brightness
    • 5,000,000 dynamic contrast
    • 5 ms response time
    • Viewing angle of 178 degrees
    • VGA and DVI connection
    • HDMI connection
    • Calibration report included

I am using the same monitor and I am very happy with that. It is really worth for its price. I have compared this with all the monitors in its range but this is seem to be the best of them and so I bought this for me.