Thread: Evga GeForce GTX 560 Ti heats up after installing 295.73 drivers

Evga GeForce GTX 560 Ti heats up after installing 295.73 drivers

Hello friends, I have presently installed 295.73 drivers, after doing the installation of it and restart my system, then Evga GeForce GTX 560 Ti just gone from 27 degrees idle to 51 degrees idle. I have also checked the fan and it was operative and having Cooler Master HAF 932 case. Can anyone tell me what is the problem and how can I solve it. Thank you.

Re: Evga GeForce GTX 560 Ti heats up after installing 295.73 drivers

Even I am also having same problem and using EVGA GTX 560ti with 2GB Vram and presently installed 295.73 drivers, playing Skyrim, well I have preferred optimization guide on Nvidia website for GFX settings, and I have done the same with previous driver release. My card is been hitting 70's C well earlier it was been staying in the 50 and it was before update. I have notice it during the game when it uses all the vram available and at present it is only use about 1.3 GB, So is there any suggestion then please tell me.

Well my friend I am also having EVGA 560 Ti Superclocked and I have not notice any changes in idle temperature. Well the current temperature is 42 °C and fan is at default 30%. What I say is that is that as long fan scales up with temperature and it should be fine.

Well I am not having fan stepping up by means of EVGA Precision program due to which I am really worried about damage and also it is getting loud. Well it is new card for and I should not worry about whereas I was having GTX 260 as my older card was quite noisy well in compare to this recent driver update so 560 Ti has been purring like a kitten. When I was running Skyrim on the same settings till now and getting temperature below 60c. Well I have realized the troubleshooting clue, ambient occlusion setting change and also subsequently turned that off. Well it has help but not 100%, well doing that was able to hit about 5-10% hotter temps compared with the previous drivers. Will be trying ambient occlusion to set performance somewhat than quality and also check out what kind of difference that makes. Well I have tried all 'ambient occlusion' settings including off and I very much sure having a major rise in heat/fan speed with the latest driver.

Well I have also seen and do not why yours 560 Ti was increasing during gameplay, at present mine just increased by 20 degrees at idle randomly and really do not what is the reason about it. I am having MSI Afterburner and also set custom fan speeds to balance the temperatures but then also I not able to understand why it is so much hotter than normal.

Well I am using GTX 560 non Ti after using latest driver, then GPU start to heating up when playing same game with same setting then I would think to re-install driver. Well playing with good quality will be nice but I would like to have without worrying about GPU burn, I think should re-install the older driver. Well let me tell you that I using a case without cover at all both side, I have removed it.

I am not getting any problem with EVGA 560 Ti and it is been running on average about 4-10 degrees hotter and did not get any problem related to that which others are having it. I think that it is best drivers till now and I feel that it is better and working properly with Firefox and have stepped up to 1.1 despite the fact that does not affect the heat much at all.

Well I have been trying to install previous drivers. Well I have overclocked my card to about 1.05 volts, 950 cores, 1900 shadier, and 2110 memory. Even wanted to tell all of these settings earlier than it was idling at 27 degrees.

Quote Originally Posted by Udi-Baba View Post
    Well I have been trying to install previous drivers. Well I have overclocked my card to about 1.05 volts, 950 cores, 1900 shadier, and 2110 memory. Even wanted to tell all of these settings earlier than it was idling at 27 degrees.
    They are probably pushing them more or something. Not sure but I don't really care as long as they work without dying.