Thread: Poor frame rate while playing Assassin's Creed II with nvidia GeForce GTX 460

Poor frame rate while playing Assassin's Creed II with nvidia GeForce GTX 460

I am facing framer dropping issue while playing Assassin's Creed II game in my computer. In my computer I have nvidia GeForce GTX 460 graphic card and 4GB RAM. My computer specification is proper according to requirement of the game. How to solve this problem?

Re: Poor frame rate while playing Assassin's Creed II with nvidia GeForce GTX 460

First of all I would like to tell you is to open Assassin's Creed II game and go to the graphic option of the game. Now you have to select lower resolution and then see whether problem still persists or not. Many times by changing the resolution of the game this problem get solved.

Re: Poor frame rate while playing Assassin's Creed II with nvidia GeForce GTX 460

Thank you for replying me. I have already tried to run Assassin's Creed II game with different resolution but same problem is occurring. I have also tried to fix this problem by setting all the graphic option to lower but after that also frame rates drops randomly. Is there any other solution for this issue?

After setting graphic option to lower and with lower resolution also same problem is occurring then I will suggest you to download patch of Assassin's Creed II game and apply it. After doing that you have to tart Assassin's Creed II game and see whether you are getting frame rate issue or not? May be after applying the patch your problem will get solved. if this idea does not help you to solve this problem then you have to also download the latest drivers for your nvidia GeForce GTX 460 graphic card from its official site and after that you have to install in your computer. Now after installing new drivers see what happens?

I will suggest you to check whether you have latest DirectX installed in your computer or not? If don’t have latest direct installed in your computer then first update it and after updating that you have to check whether same problem occurred or not?