Thread: When will SLI profile come for Alan Wake?

When will SLI profile come for Alan Wake?

Will Nvidia SLI profile for this particular game? So far no information available about the same. if they are going to provide the same then when it would come in the market? any useful information would be appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: When will SLI profile come for Alan Wake?

I am really excited about the SLI support for this particular game and I am eagerly waiting for the same. I don’t have patience to wait the game at 60FPS.

Well I am not sure about but I came to knew that this particular game is not having support for SLI/Crossfire systems. Since Alan Wake’s engine is dependent on the previous version of frame and it is developed in the manner so that engine will not work with SLI/Crossfire GPUs. However they are going to working on the same so that we can have future support on the same.

As far as I know ATI managed to work on Crossfire so that Nvidia will defiantly get out a solution to work out on the same. but Alan Wake is running great on GTX 460 FTW graphic card. it will be really nice to see SLI on 1080p which would have support for High Settings without having drop in the frame rate. But I think there will be 1080p which would drop down the frame rate to 54FPS. There are lots of people who are waiting for above mentioned profile and I am hoping they will provide the same really soon.

People are ready to pay $800 - $1200 to get Nvidia SLI setup. It seems to be really disappointing as we all need to wait to get support for SLI from Nvidia end. According to me they should ready with the profile before they are supposed to release the game. I won’t mind if there are bugs though it can be improved once it would get released. It was bit disappointed as there was no SLI support for Alan Wake.

According to me there is no fault from Nvidia end. I think there is an issue with auto exposure and how Alan Wake is rendering the same. if I am not wrong they are working on the same and come soon with the fix. there should be syncing issue between the gpu rendering . it is less costly and but due to this particular issue it is loosing the scaling which has been achieved SLI. For the latest updates they had released the patch to get the support for to get SLI. After using that particular patch we would get improved Stereoscopic 3D support and Direct Aiming to the control options.