Thread: Onboard video on ASRock Extreme 7 Gen 3 works but GTX 580 Classified 3GB does not work

Onboard video on ASRock Extreme 7 Gen 3 works but GTX 580 Classified 3GB does not work

I have recently purchased GTX 580 Classified 3GB graphic card and I when I connect it with my system which have ASRock Extreme 7 Gen 3 motherboard at that time it gave me problem. now whenever I start PC with onboard video at that time it works properly but with my video card it does not. any help regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: Onboard video on ASRock Extreme 7 Gen 3 works but GTX 580 Classified 3GB does not work

I have gone though the problem which you are facing with your computer and first thing I would like to tell you that you should connect your GTX 580 Classified 3GB graphic card with different PCI slot and after connecting it with different PCI slot you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not. if you are getting same problem then it might problem with your graphic card and if you don’t get same issue after that then problem is with PCI slot only.

I hope this trick will be helpful for you.

Re: Onboard video on ASRock Extreme 7 Gen 3 works but GTX 580 Classified 3GB does not work

I have already tried to solve this problem by connecting my GTX 580 Classified 3GB graphic card with another PCI slot but it does not make any difference. When I connect graphic card with different computer at that time it does not give me any problem. now please tell me how to fix this problem?

You have mentioned that with other computer your GTX 580 Classified 3GB graphic card is working properly and that is why I will suggest you to update the BIOS of ASRock Extreme 7 Gen 3 motherboard and after updating the BIOS your problem will get solved.

Yes updating the BIOS will help you fix this problem. If you want to download latest BIOS for ASRock Extreme 7 Gen 3 motherboard then you have to visit official site of AsRock or click on DOWNLOAD button and then download it in your PC.