Thread: GeForce GTX 580 is crashing after login with drivers installed

GeForce GTX 580 is crashing after login with drivers installed

I have recently installed GeForce GTX 580 in my system and I have installed the drivers but then it is getting crashed after I login, I have been trying out the latest drivers from the nvidia's site as well as the vendor site but then they are not making any difference and the issue remains the same, I am able to login well after removing the driver but then the problem starts after installing the driver, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it??

Re: GeForce GTX 580 is crashing after login with drivers installed

I have recently installed GeForce GTX 580 in my system and I have installed the drivers but then it is getting crashed after I login, I have been trying out the latest drivers from the nvidia's site as well as the vendor site but then they are not making any difference and the issue remains the same, I am able to login well after removing the driver but then the problem starts after installing the driver, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it??
    There should have not been such an issue and that too having the latest driver but then if you are having such issues then there are possibilities that the GeForce GTX 580 card might be faulty, anyways I just wanted to know what exactly is the issue that you are facing, I mean that what happens after the login??

Actually after the computer loads the loading circle stops and after that the screen appears like this, I am not very sure if it is crash or something, just take a look at the same and see if you are aware of the same or not:

This appears to be that there is something wrong with the card itself, you should better contact the vendor and see what they have to say about the same, I think that you will have to get it replaced.

Even I was thinking so but then I had contacted the vendor and he is saying that the card has been working well and they have checked it, so I am not very sure if there is really any problem with the card or the computer, is there any workaround that I can try out to confirm if the video card is faulty or there is something wrong with the settings and all, any further help for the same will be appreciated.

I had faced the same screen but then not a blue one, I was getting in red color and it was because I was trying to connect the monitor with the HDMI cable but then later I had to use DVI port to get rid of this issue, I am not very sure if you are having the same case but then if it so then you know what you have to try out.

I had faced the same screen but then not a blue one, I was getting in red color and it was because I was trying to connect the monitor with the HDMI cable but then later I had to use DVI port to get rid of this issue, I am not very sure if you are having the same case but then if it so then you know what you have to try out.
    I don’t think that I was having the same case as that of yours, as this was just a test screen and in my case I was connecting through DVI to VGA, I also wanted to share that I had tried connecting it to the other monitors as well but then I was getting the same response with them as well, I have now solved the issue by installing the older driver and the only driver that is working well is 275.33 but then I don’t know why I am not able to use the latest driver for the same, is there anything I can do about it?? Or I should better return the card??