Thread: Graphic Cards for ASUS i7 LGA1155 motherboard

Graphic Cards for ASUS i7 LGA1155 motherboard

Hi friends, recently I have upgraded my system with new ASUS i7 LGA1155 motherboard so I am very much excited about these changes in my System. But however I am confused for making choice for the best Graphic card that supports this Motherboard I have search several links to get suggestion for the Graphic cards, so if you guys have any ideas or suggestion for this then please let me know.

Re: Graphic Cards for ASUS i7 LGA1155 motherboard

You must go for the best quality Graphic card; the thing that I know about the motherboard is that, the Motherboard May or may not have the PCI Slots. And also the graphic card supports are depends on the Processor tha6t you are using there in your System. So I suggest you to visit the official site for NIVIDA and get the supporting Graphic card for your System.

The thing that I know, about this PCI I that it I the old and inefficient in today's world and a serious downgrade. The entire thing I depend on the condition that which socket you are running. Does your motherboard have integrated GPU, if it is then it is the good one and also make sure that you have ample system memory and that should be in fine condition. This thing is important to verify because there are lot of Motherboard that do not have GPU outputs.

If you are trying to get the Graphic card for the official use then try to use the integrated graphics, for the basic use purpose the Intel HD 3000 is pretty good. And don’t try to make change over the PCI’e this may lead to bad performance for graphical output.

Verify whether your MOBO have any graphics outputs, if it not having any internal graphic card then there I no need to make or integrate the GPU over there in system the best Is to get Graphic card to be install there in your system.

In order to run more then one display, you may either require the multiple Graphic card. Or there you must have the Display Port, and also the installation is depends on the current status of the Motherboard, there are some of the GPU are predifine in some of the motherboard but however you can extends those feature with the help of external Graphic card. I suggest to make use of the latest Graphic card to get the best functionality for that perticular Graphic card that yo have install there in your System.