Thread: Can anyone tell me properties of Evga 560ti 448 core Classified

Can anyone tell me properties of Evga 560ti 448 core Classified

Hello friends, i wanted to know how much loud are these new coolers are, does anyone has used it then please tell me that how loud the fans are compared to stock cooler. I know that stock cooler fans at 100% sound like someone is vacuuming, which i have tried to overclock with a max fan of 75% with stock cards which is loud but bearable. I have also searched on internet to find some information about it, but did not got anything much from it. So please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Can anyone tell me properties of Evga 560ti 448 core Classified

I am having 2 moro in sli and I like it as both of them are silent it hit till 60 c and i have set it for almost games which is pretty silent till the time I play Star Wars: The Old Republic, I would say that you make sure that your case has good airflow, then it run properly.

When the fan speed reaches more than 60% plus then it sound like a jet engine starting up. But when setting to auto from 75% fan speed, then sounds like turbine powering down.if it is been set to normal auto setting 30-31%, then both of the fans are quiet. So it is totally different when you set the fan according to your usage then you will getting noise, so you set it to higher level then you will be getting noise as you are standing at the airport.

Well when the fan are at 60% then it become noticeable. If it less than 60% then it is quiet and also it is more less then that it is a nice whirl. I think you wanted to know this about cooler.

If you wanted to know about the noise then it is fine when it is till somewhat at 50%, as it comes near to 60% then it becomes litter louder, as it keep goes on higher such that when it is at 70% then you will be thinking that it is at 100%, and noise which it makes is not at all bearable. So you can imagine when it will be at 100%^ what will happen, i thing that case would get off from the ground.

It is very much noticeable at 60%. when temperatures go up higher then it very much loud then it was having on 60%. When you are playing games, then temperatures are lower so you can set fan profile to manage it. It is like the tradeoff among the sound and temperature. It is very much fine having 70C for games, due which fan speed is not more over 60%.

The cards which you are talking about is very much loudest, i was having it from 10 years. It is very much louder as compare with GTX 275 ref cooler, which was been the second loudest. I would say that watercooled GTX275's, and watercooling GTX560Ti 448's both of them are very much loud for gaming. Whereas the cooler does not work proper on such things and they have been a huge failure. The EVGA company always suggest that to have GTX480 cooler.

I would say that you will be able to very much about it and that you should play games like the battlefield 3 then you will be able to get know about the noise with two of these in sli fps that also in ultra but it cannot be beat in price.