Thread: Battlefield 3 Crashing the ASUS GTX 580 and ASUS GTX 590

Battlefield 3 Crashing the ASUS GTX 580 and ASUS GTX 590

Hi friends recently I have decided to upgrade my System spec with the latest Graphical Processing Unit – GPU. But however I am confused among the choice so I have decided to get any one out of ASUS GTX 580 and ASUS GTX 590. But however one of my friends told me that this GPU crash with some games like BF3. So is it true? BattleField 3 is crashing the ASUS GTX 580 and ASUS GTX 590, if yes then how. Are there any problems with this GPU. If you guys have any ideas or any suggestion for this issue then please let me know.

Re: Battlefield 3 Crashing the ASUS GTX 580 and ASUS GTX 590

According to my information this is not the GPU issue for this game, there might be some other spec for system is missing for playing this huge BF3 game. However still I have not seen such issue with this ASUS GTX 580 and ASUS GTX 590 that it crash while playing any game. This may be due to improper voltage issue. If you are using the High Quality for Texture filtering then you have to avid that and then you have to play this game. There is nothing to worry about this game or for this GPU that you are trying to use.

Re: Battlefield 3 Crashing the ASUS GTX 580 and ASUS GTX 590

The thing that I know about this issue, Is that if you are using the High quality setting then NVCP -turns OFF- all of the hardware and driver optimizations. So avoids such setting for playing game, because such setting is only designed for huge application for MAYA and other animation software application. This setting is useless for this game, so avoid such setting for playing this Battlefield 3 game. And this is also true that this setting require high voltage to works, because of such high voltage game application and other files crash.