Thread: Computer restarts repeatedly with Nvidia GeForce GTX 275

Computer restarts repeatedly with Nvidia GeForce GTX 275

Hi friends In my computer I have Asus motherboard and I have Intel Core i5 750 CPU and I have Nvidia GeForce GTX 275 graphic card. After installing Nvidia GeForce GTX 275 graphic card in my computer whenever I play games at that time it gets restarts automatically. With my old graphic card I was not having this problem. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Re: Computer restarts repeatedly with Nvidia GeForce GTX 275

I would like to first tell you that you should remove Nvidia GeForce GTX 275 graphic card from your computer and after removing the graphic card from your computer you have to connect it again with your computer and then you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

After referring your solution I would like to ask you that have you over clocked your Nvidia GeForce GTX 275 graphic card or you are using this graphic card with stock setting? If you have overclocked this graphic card then I will suggest you to use the graphic card with the stock setting and after that whether it helps you to solve this problem or not. Try this solution and after trying this solution you and then let me know what the result is.

You should remove Nvidia GeForce GTX 275 graphic card from your computer and after removing the Nvidia GeForce GTX 275 graphic card from your computer you have to connect your graphic card with other computer. Now after connecting the graphic card with other computer you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. If you are getting same problem after connecting the Nvidia GeForce GTX 275 graphic card with other PC then problem is with your computer otherwise problem is with your graphic card only. You have to also try to solve this problem by updating the BIOS in your computer. I am telling you this because many times doing BIOS update can also fixes this type of problem.

I have gone through your solution and I have first tried to solve this problem by Nvidia GeForce GTX 275 graphic card from my computer and after removing graphic card from my computer when I connected it with my computer again at that time also I get same problem with my computer. After connecting Nvidia GeForce GTX 275 with other computer also I get same problem. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

As you have said that you are facing same problem after connecting the Nvidia GeForce GTX 275 graphic card with other computer and that is why I think there might be problem with your graphic card only. You should return back your card to the retailer from where you have bought this.