Thread: Want to know how is the LG Cinema 3D Review

Want to know how is the LG Cinema 3D Review

Actually I’m thinking of buying the 3D TV from the LG Cinema but before buying the TV, I would like to know how is the review for the LG 3D TV because while discussing this with my friends some say that the picture quality is not good, some say it is the best TV for the 3D. So I’m confused for this should I go buying with this TV or try with other brands.

Re: Want to know how is the LG Cinema 3D Review

From my point of view LG is the best product for buying the 3D TV. As I’m using the LG TV I feel the picture quality is best and will suggest you to go with this TV.

I would like to know which LG TV you want to buy, as there are many 3D models available in the LG. so want to be clear about which model you want to know about. If possible also provide me what type of inch you are looking for.

Actually I am confused about which model to go for in the LG 3D TV, as I’m new to this and don’t have exact knowledge of what specification should be seen in buying the 3D TV and so for this I want you all help. But I have gone through some of the stores for the TV and found LG Infinia 55LW6500 TV to be the best among all. So can anyone give me the reviews for this TV.

If you are looking to buy LG 55LW6500 3D TV then I feel that you should definitely go for buying this TV, as it has got best picture quality in 2D as well as in3D, audio quality is also best from all other TV’s. So I feel that this TV is worth buying as it has got all the features.

Can anyone provide me the Pros and the Cons for this TV, and whole specification so that everyone over here can get the view of its features. So if anyone have the idea about the LG Infinia 55LW6500 3D TV then please share the same over here.

Here are the features of the LG Infinia 55LW6500 3D TV:-

• Video Technology : LED-LCD
    • LCD backlight technology: LED Backlight technology
    • Video Resolution : 1920 x 1080
    • Video Display format : 1080p
    • Refresh rate : 240 Hz
    • Dynamic contrast ratio 9000000:1
    • TV tuner reception : NTSC
    • Audio Speakers : 2 channel speaker in-Built, 10 Watt , 3D Surround
    • 4 -3D glasses included
    • Infrared Remote control
    • Power consumption: 175 Watt

I play the games on this 3D TV, I would like to say playing the 3D games is just awesum. If you are true gamer and play the games using consoles then for them this TV is best option. Apart from the TV the 3D glasses provided with them comes with the lightweight and are comfortable to wear, this glasses does need any kind a battery as I have seen in some of the 3D TV glasses works on the battery but this one don’t need any type of electric energy to work. So I feel this TV is best for buying.

I play the games on this 3D TV, I would like to say playing the 3D games is just awesum. If you are true gamer and play the games using consoles then for them this TV is best option. Apart from the TV the 3D glasses provided with them comes with the lightweight and are comfortable to wear, this glasses does need any kind a battery as I have seen in some of the 3D TV glasses works on the battery but this one don’t need any type of electric energy to work. So I feel this TV is best for buying.
    Yeh.. you are right this TV has got many good features and the best part I liked about the 3D glasses which battery is not required. As I have seen with my friends 3D TV, the glasses which they provided required battery. so while seeing 3D movies or playing games if the battery goes down it need to be recharged half way, which is really irritating.

So I feel providing the glasses with the battery is best feature they have provided according to me as you will not be disturbed and can see the movie at one stretch.

Pros and Cons for the LG Infinia 55LW6500 3D TV:

1) Pros :

a) Best viewing angles for both 2D and 3D
    b) Audio quality is best in this TV
    c) Comes with 4 sets of 3D glasses without battery
    d) Best picture quality in 3D

2) Cons :

a) When tru-Motion turned ON picture seems little edgy

Earlier I was thinking of buying the Samsung 7000 series but after seeing the reviews about this TV, I feel I should go with the LG Infinia 55LW6500 3D TV as the reviews and features of this TV are best among this category.