Thread: good and bad things about LG 55LW6500 TV

good and bad things about LG 55LW6500 TV

Hi friends I am soon going to buy LG 55LW6500 TV. I have heard lots of opinions about this TV. I am very eagerly expecting to have feedback of their personal likes and dislikes about this TV using it. It will surely help me to buy or not to buy this TV. Please suggest me. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: good and bad things about LG 55LW6500 TV

LG 55LW6500 TV is a 3D Smart TV with LED Plus display. It has 65 inches screen. It is fully loaded with limitless entertainment applications which you will enjoy completely. I think you should have LG 55LW6500 as your home theatre. It is as it name very smart and it is packed with great design that can easily impress you.

This 3D TV is mindblasting. First of all it is very easy to use. It is build with great performance. It comes with remote control which operates both the blu ray and the TV itself. It has great picture quality and it has superb picture quality with great depth. DLNA support is very good in case of mpeg. It has facebook, twitter and loads of applications preinstalled in it. The quality of the apps is also great. I will suggest youto quickly latch on to this great smart 3D TV.

I have experienced something not very good in this 3D TV that’s why I little dislike this TV. The browser in this TV is of no as it comes with a very old Flash version. You cannot play high definition videos using this flash player. I wanted a great browser but it do not have that is why I am little disappointed. It is also the top end model of the 3D TV with a very high cost which adds the frustration for me. I will suggest you to not to buy this TV instead try for Samsung 3D TV.

You can easily change brightness, color, contrast and motion in this TV. It comes with full 1080p HD in both 2D and 3D which keeps this TV on the top of the list. Main feature contains of flicker free 3D glasses which are very light weight and helps to prevent fading through the glasses. 3D glasses are battery free so there will be no extra load of the battery.

It will not be hard on your eyes. Other TV sellers like Samsung and Sony which gives you battery 3D glasses and they are very expensive also, thus it becomes very hard on your eyes. So other TV’s have to learn something from LG thatit offers battery free 3D glasses.

I will suggest you to take this 3D TV as early as possible. It is packed with great features. You can view Tv from angle virtually at your sitting position. So it gives picture perfect 3d angle from any sitting position. It comes with Innovative Motion-Sensing Remote which has a very smart way of controlling it. It is very easy to use, it is point and click control like your mouse. It comes with only 5 buttons that adds easy usage of your remote.

There are many likes that I have experienced in this Smart 3D TV. You can easily customize this TV home dashboard. You can customize whichever apps you want and it thus makes it easy to point out from the remote which application you want to use. Picture quality and passive 3D are awesome. The 2d to 3d transfer works amazing. Ask anyone they will tell you that the good picture quality, features and settings are the best features in this TV among all the 3d TVs. 3-D is very simple to use. The looks of this TV are great and really packs a punch. I will rate it 5 out 5. You will not regret at all after buying this 3D TV.

I just got this television. All I can say is WOW! I really love it. Great picture quality. Easy set up. If you are interested in a great picture quality, then order this TV as quickly as possible. The 3D is really cool. I have only used the 3D application till now, and can’t wait to try a movie. 3D glasses are awesome with battery free which are comfortable and will therefore refrain you from any weight and they are also very cheap enough to buy for any user. Color and contrast is very sharp.

It Is a Good Purchase. However, the web browser is very limited. YouTube is also very hard to use. Menu system is not particularly easy to navigate but it can be done with software upgrades. It has a good picture quality, good sound, has great style and design, easy to use. There is 50-50 fro my side to buy this TV. it will cost you many as it is the top end model of the 3D TV.

The picture quality is outstanding of this Smart 3D TV. I'm very happy with the passive 3D quality and it's tough to beat the cost of the glasses. I have been most impressed with the picture while viewing sporting events and the quality of standard DVD’s and standard TV channels. Picture is awesome when I connected the blue-ray DVD player to my TV. It is easy to use regular TV programs to 3D with the push of a single button. It really tops the list in the 3D TV. I would highly recommend to buy this TV. It is bit to costly but it is safe bet to buy this TV.

Thanks a lot guys for suggesting me the likes and dislikes of this 3D TV. I have found there are less dislikes and more likes from feedbacks. I am planning to buy this TV as I have got mostly positive replies. It has all the features that I was expecting in 3D TV. Thanks a lot guys. Really appreciated.