Thread: How to get the best resolution for counter strike game in VGA 32” LCD TV.

How to get the best resolution for counter strike game in VGA 32” LCD TV.

Hey, i have the 32” LCD TV at home with the VGA port. i want to play the game “counter strike” on my HDTV, what will be the best resolution to play the game smoothly with full details?

Re: How to get the best resolution for counter strike game in VGA 32” LCD TV.

If you want to play the game on the HDMI TV then you should match the resolution of your computer to the resolution of the TV. If you have latest graphic card then it will adjust automatically to the resolution of the TV if not then you should do the necessary adjustments by going to the control panel. If you have VGA TV then it will give you the best resolution at 1080p.
    The standard TV have 480i resolution but HDMI TV have 720i or 1080i resolution. HDTV converts the lower resolution to high resolution filling all the available space.

I tried to set the resolution at 1080p, game is running just fine but I can see some blue spots and blur images sometime. why is this happening to me , I have installed the graphic drivers properly. Do I HDMI TVs have other drivers for it. I haven’t got any drivers for my TV. How do I solve my issue?

This kind of problem comes because the TV tries to expand the texture in available space. If not then It will make black frame to cover the area around the texture. In this process it generates the blue dotes or blur images .Try using the “PowerStrip” software to create a monitor driver for your LCD TV. It might work up for you. It will tell you to define the maximum resolution while customizing the monitor driver