Thread: Unable to run Battlefield 2 after overclocking MSI GeForce GTX 560 Ti

Unable to run Battlefield 2 after overclocking MSI GeForce GTX 560 Ti

I used MSI GeForce GTX 560 Ti graphics card for last three month and two days before i simply overclock this gpu. now when i try to run this graphics card and try to play Battlefield 2 video game, it won't run well. It sometimes run but runs at higher temperature and fan speed. AT the time of running this game, gpu fan speed makes noise and temp not stable with rich high stage. Hence i need some help to fix this problem. Can anyone help me??

Re: Unable to run Battlefield 2 after overclocking MSI GeForce GTX 560 Ti

If you previously noticed it, can you explain what temp and fan speed you got before overclocking this gpu and playing same game. Its necessary for getting the correct specification and temperature. So, that we can detect and solve this problem. Please post some information about this, if you know it.

Yeah, i already notice such type of reading before overclocking my gpu. before overclocking game runs well with 55% fan speed and 60 degree C temp. While after finishing this overclocking process, now my gpu runs at the 100% fan speed and 100C temperature. So, i am really frustrate about this issue. Can you now explain what happen?? need help from your side.

For solving your problem simply uninstall afterburner program from your system. also uninstall all nvidia drivers on it. Then next process is being Reboot your system. Then Download and install all the necessary driver for running this graphics card.

Yes, this is necessary to just uninstall this afterburner program. Most of the msi users use this inbuilt program for overclocking the msi gpu. Hence first uninstall it and then remaining graphics driver. reboot and then reinstall such driver works as a clean installation way. Hence use it and check your graphics card result. with using such process, you definitely find better result.

NO surprised that such reinstall of graphics driver will be helpful for in your case. But for additionally you can put the thermal paste on your graphics card. Its well for better result with the cool environment. Hence put thermal paste on your GPU and check the GPU temp and fan speed. Its also helpful for solving your temperature goes to high range problem.

I have another different solutions on this situations. Instead of doing some clean graphics driver installation, you can run your graphics card with no case. open your CPU panel. I was facing same problem and that time i also use similar situations. It was work in my case and then the temperature was in controlled so far. With the help of such unexpected behavior graphics card can be run with the well environment.