Thread: Is Dynex a good Gaming TV brand for Xbox 360

smile Is Dynex a good Gaming TV brand for Xbox 360

I am damn crazy for the Xbox 360 gaming. I just need help from you all regarding the Dynex TV.. Does anyone from here uses this TV for the Xbox gaming? I am thinking to buy this TV but, before that I want to get confirmed that is it really a good TV or not? Which other TV Brands do you prefer as the best gaming TV brands. I have the 21” Samsung LCD 720hp LCD TV in my bedroom and I want to change it…
    I would afford to buy this if it comes at the price of around $230. So any suggestions about the Dynex for Xbox 360 Gaming?
    Thank You in advance for the answers….

Re: Is Dynex a good Gaming TV brand for Xbox 360

I have no experience with the Dynex TV Series. I just like to play the Xbox on my 32“ Sony Bravia LCD TV. I just enjoy playing all the games of the Xbox on this TV. It depends upon the choice. Everyone has a different choice for their brands.This HDTV comes with the 16:9 aspect ratio and with awesome clarity. But this will cross your budget. If you think that you can increase your budget than go with this TV.

smile Re: Is Dynex a good Gaming TV brand for Xbox 360

I think the Dynex TV is the awesome brand for the Gaming of the Xbox 360. They are of the low budget as compared to the Sony and Samsung HDTV. I too have the Dynex 32” Class LCD HDTV with the 720p. This is slightly above your budget around $290. But you can go with the 22” Screen of this brand. It’s a awesome TV and I enjoy the clarity of the gaming very much while playing on 360.

Hope This helps.

Down Re: Is Dynex a good Gaming TV brand for Xbox 360

I would tell you that don’t go with this TV because I too have purchased this TV one month ago to play the XBox 360 games and I seem that this TV has not that much picture quality that a HDTV should have.So, if you are going with this brand then please change your mind. The problem with this TV is that its picture quality is not so much good as an HDTV should have. Secondly, you have to make the manual zoom settings always when you want to set the transition size changes from the 4:3 aspect ratio to 16:9 aspect ratio. This is very bad about this TV. It annoys me very much while playing the games on 360. The TV also shows the blurr images when you try to change the aspect ratio to 16:9 and the image of the picture magnifies and zooms to show the blurr picture quality. I am soon going to change and look forward for another brand such as Sony, Toshiba and Panasonic.

smile Re: Is Dynex a good Gaming TV brand for Xbox 360

I have purchased the Samsung 32” Sharp with the great deal two days ago for around $240.The TV is good in its Picture quality and I have no problem with the Samsung so far because I am having an old Samsung 19” TV also and its working fine till now. The Speakers of the TV are not so good if you want a good sound. I somehow managed to setup my Speakers of the PC to connect with the TV.

angry Re: Is Dynex a good Gaming TV brand for Xbox 360

I am also a victim of the Dynex Series TV. I have purchased this 22”HDTV with the great expectations as a Gaming TV for my Xbox 360 but it turned out to be a mess for me. The picture quality is not so good. The TV also does not have a bass effect of sound. I have not enjoyed that much that I have previously enjoyed in playing the games when I had the 19” Samsung TV. I am changing my mind and moving again to Samsung because why to waste money on a crap when you can get a good one by spending $20 or $30 more

ThumbsUp Re: Is Dynex a good Gaming TV brand for Xbox 360

Of Course Panasonic for all times. I am a gaming Freak of the Xbox 360 and believe me that no other brand except the Sony will give a good clarity of picture. I have the Panasonic 42” Plasma HDTV and specially I have purchased this for the Xbox Gaming. I enjoy the wide screen play with any game played on the Xbox. This TV comes with a 720p and has a fine picture quality.

Re: Is Dynex a good Gaming TV brand for Xbox 360

I have used the Sony LCD TV before and now I have turned towards the Samsung HDTV 720p. I got to know that the Sony is 1 step behind the Samsung. I am playing the Xbox games on the Samsung HDTV and I enjoy the clarity of the HDTV while playing the games of the XBox. My Friend has a bad experience with the Dynex HDTV of 19” which he has purchased three months ago. Two months after purchasing he turned to Samsung LCD TV and is stick to Samsung till now. I think the Samsung is best in the Clarity and picture quality and should be given preference as a best Gaming Brand TV.