Thread: Battlefield 3 shows blackscreen on N570 gtx twin frozer II overclocked

Battlefield 3 shows blackscreen on N570 gtx twin frozer II overclocked

Hi guys I need help here this is really annoying. Since I have got this game Battlefield 3 I am facing this problem with it , I am just not able to play this game if I get into the multiplayer mode . it s just shows the black screen while loading and just stay the same way . Now I can hear that the game is running on the background but noting shows in the display. I never had this problem before and I got 28x.xx driver too still not helping , in fact I have installed the 285.38, 285.62, 290.53 drives but still no answer can anyone here guide me trough this I would be really glad to know this what exactly I am doing wrong here

Thanks in advance

Re: Battlefield 3 shows blackscreen on N570 gtx twin frozer II overclocked

Hello there, i'm unsure what this issue is i'll be enjoying the sport fine then it'll suddenly minimize on me and not recover, I monitored my temps with evga precision, and it looks to max out at 87'dc. can this cause the graphic card to crash. I actually have tried using completely different drivers/clock to straightforward 570 core clock/reducing the standard of the sport, however the matter still persists. is that the heat that will be inflicting the matter or ought to I consider different factors.

BF3 seem's to heat the cards up a lot of then most games. Have you ever try to run the other games to check how the graphic card does? have to be compelled to rule out that it isn’t simply BF3 having problems for you or if your card is in fact the matter

I have similar however mine get black screens when between a pair of - eight minutes play requiring a tough reset. do under clocking each cards with MSI Afterburner or at the terribly least clocking to straightforward frequencies, and increasing the voltage to 1000Mv I suppose - however check this - it's at intervals the vary of the MSI Afterburner slider factor

Two things ensure SLi rendering mode is about to nvidia counseled or AFR1, AS AFR2 makes BF3 on behalf of me likewise.

Second, update to the most recent beta drivers, and underclock your cards to straightforward 570 clocks. BF3 tends to hate OCed cards for the foremost half. Either that or do upping your core voltage a tick or 2. that will solve the flicker/artifact issue

Hi, I've designed my computer this last summer and i have been impatiently expecting Battlefield three to come back out! unhappy factor is? My computer isn’t acting right. Mine shows the black screen . I will get through a game, and then it will crash . The error message are some things like "The drivers Nvidia 285.26 have stopped responding and have currently recovered." I actually have a GTX 570. it's got the two fans, thus is it a engtx 570 I've got an i5 2500k three.3ghZ (3.8 OC), Windows seven sixty four bit, 8gigs of excellent ram, and a spanking new computer generally. I've tried re-installing directx11, system restoring. This all happened the precise same method throughout the beta. will anybody have any solutions or recommendations for my problem?.. Greatly appreciated

You can downgrade graphics card driver to 275.50, however then you will not be ready to play BF3 All R280/R285 drivers are affected. Attempt to see if Asus has released new BIOS, some individuals claim that when updating BIOS of graphics card they solved TDR issue.

It looks like i'm not the sole one, however when I load in to BF3 multiplayer, it crashes when 10-15mins. It freezes for three seconds then crashes back to battlelog with the message:

Game disconnected: your association to the server timed out. i'm running most settings on HIGH with traditional AA OFF, however POST AA ON. Vsync is off, motion blur off, default FOV

Hey are you able to tell me this will, if you apply vga refference clocks with afterburner will the matter persist? else get your VGA and take a look at it at your friend computer and see how its goes there

I had an EVGA Nvidia GTX 460 and also the game ran fine on medium settings. I bought and put in an evga nvidia GTX 570 and a replacement 750 watt power offer and currently the sport wont run, same issue as everybody else. i am within the same boat as different people! i attempted reinstalling all my drivers, which did not work...That's all I will consider though,