Thread: Battlefield 3 showing Black screen after Flashing MSI N570GTX-M2D12D5/OC BIOS

Battlefield 3 showing Black screen after Flashing MSI N570GTX-M2D12D5/OC BIOS

As per the title describes that when i play Battlefield 3 game, i found that this will be shows black screen. This happen after flashed graphics card bios. I already did this with mentioned instructions that presents on one site. Intel i7 930, 6Gb RAM, Gigabyte x58 extreme motherboard contains on my system. Any recommendations to fix this problem and play my Battlefield 3 game. thanks in advance for any such help.

Re: Battlefield 3 showing Black screen after Flashing MSI N570GTX-M2D12D5/OC BIOS

Can you describe why you did bios update on your graphics card? is there any specific reason behind it?? please describe few things about this bios update that you did it in your system. Its helpful for getting correct problem and fix it.

Re: Battlefield 3 showing Black screen after Flashing MSI N570GTX-M2D12D5/OC BIOS

Quote Originally Posted by singham2011 View Post
    Can you describe why you did bios update on your graphics card? is there any specific reason behind it?? please describe few things about this bios update that you did it in your system. Its helpful for getting correct problem and fix it.
    I did this because i want to get the proper graphics improvement on this graphics card. I want to plaay such battelfield 3 type of game in highest configurations. hence i did this bios flash but after finishing this process, i found more problem on my graphics card. its really complicated for me.

Quote Originally Posted by DeepakTij View Post
    I did this because i want to get the proper graphics improvement on this graphics card. I want to plaay such battelfield 3 type of game in highest configurations. hence i did this bios flash but after finishing this process, i found more problem on my graphics card. its really complicated for me.
    OK, if did it with the afterburner software then it doesn't helpful for improve vga stability. In this cases, latest vbios will be useless too. hence for solving this issue you might be try bios reset on your system. This might be helps to fix your problem.

Battlefield 3 is a superb games. I mostly play this games when i free in home. two days before, i also did such graphics card bios update on my system. After finishing this process, i found that the game not working well with the single player mode after that flash bios. Then i simply updating the drivers to the latest version. Now all are working great and battlefield game results comes positively.

If there is nothing wrong with your GPU, confirm battlefield game you used is being correctly installed on your system or not. Try this and check its result. Its well for you. You can also check its result on your system by reinstall battlefield game.

There is no such things as gpu bios updates. Only bios modes to unlock few feature on this GPU. Hence you can't able to play this battlefield game on your motherboard. In that case, you need to try to set all the setting of this graphics card using the GPU control panel. Its well for you to do it and check such setting output.

if something happen to the gpu you don't blame the BIOS first. If problem is related to the GPU bios, you need to reset gpu bios or try to change this bios setting. Use gpu control panel for this process. Desktop of the windows based OS by default provide such option to easily get gpu control panel. Hence get this graphics card control panel and check its setting. Then set it to the proper stage. its well for you.